Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Open Amiga project website
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
In an attempt to further gather interest for the Open Amiga idea I've created a project website where individual projects can be registered and managed.

http://openamiga.orgin.biz

If anyone wants to create a logo then please do so. And don't be afraid to suggest a more pleasing theme.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: Open Amiga project website
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@orgin

If anyone has problems registering then just PM me here. The site sends out a verification email, but email isn't the most reliable way of sending information considering spam filters and such.

Edit:
Or just use the Open Amiga contact form

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@orgin

I tried to register,but either it's something wrong with the keyword,or it's me not able to see the letters.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Caveman

Just try again until it works. Casing of the words doesn't matter.

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@orgin

Thnx. found the problem. It was Opera. The site works with Firefox

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Caveman

Okey. I just tried opera and it seems it caches the images in some weird manner. Right clicking the keyword image and selecting "reload image" does the trick though.

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@orgin

I'm not a developer,but i hope i can contribute with some good suggestions,and i will off course donate to projects i see fit

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@orgin

Maybe this is a little bit early before we have OS4.1 and a new SDK in our hands.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@TSK

No it's not. There's always something around the corner. If we kept on waiting for that like amigans have done the last 10 years then nothing will keep on happening.

Most on the stuff (like 98%) does not need a new SDK.

It's not hard to get insight from os4 devs and betatesters if there's something that we shouldn't do.

Considering how hard it is to get this project started, waiting for a few months isn't going to help. We need to build momentum now, not later.

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@orgin

This is a great initiative. Now is an ideal time to start gathering ideas, and perhaps start working with people to organise various efforts.

Having a resource such as this may come in very handy as it may well ease the workload of some of the developers working on various parts of Amiga OS.

With your open licence towards OS integration, I can see all that is needed is to get the ideas and discussions rolling. There are a lot of talented programmers out there already working on things like datatypes etc which the OS could benefit from in a big way.

Simon

Edited by Rigo on 2008/7/12 23:07:37
Go to top

Register To Post