Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 98

balaton, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

runinuae installer
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Trying to install RuninUAE on OS4.1FE running on Forever Amiga emulator. I get a requester - Have you registered WHDLoad - How do I do this.? When I click 'No' I get a further requester - If you do register WHDLoad, please copy the WHDLoad.key file to: Sys:Emulation/runinUAE/WB31/S. Now that is a new one for me. Where do I get this file. I have trawled the internet but can't find anything. Any idea's anyone.??

Go to top
Re: runinuae installer
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@neilg
generally you not need this file. Install RunInUAE without WHDload support.
You can allways add WHDload later from https://whdload.de/ Now it is without registration, no key needed.

But if you run AmigaOS4.1FE in emulator, it has no big sense to install inside it RunInUAE - this is another emulator.
This way you will have on your PC Amiga PPC emulator and inside it you run Amiga m68k emulator.

If you want run classic Amiga 68k games, use directly AmigaForever icon, go to /systems/ and run preinstalled Workbench 1.3 or 3.x. And enjoy classic Amiga games here.

AmigaOS3: Amiga 1200
AmigaOS4: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOne X1000
MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook, Mac Mini, iMac, Powermac Quad
Go to top

Register To Post