Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 104

DiscreetFX, smf, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: AmigaInput Queston
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero

Quote:
Also, there seems to get a movement to the right, even when I do not do it. AmigaInput doesn't see that movement but AIA does. That is not constant though.

Perhaps one of the analog hats, not calibrated, if mapped to mouse it will move it. or you can get a false joystick direction. make sure the gamepad or joystick is calibrated.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@levellord

Yeah I think too that the calibration of joysticks and joypads in AmigaInput is very useful,because even with bugs,I think is a great and very resolutive program.

AmigaInput is a great AmigaOS program.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt

Congratulations for the update,I have checked and it feels great,but Is see no difference between previous and this version for now.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt&all

Where can I download Javirulo's shooter?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt

I have to inform you that I tried AmigaInputAnywhere with Turbo Out Run Amiga with 2 different set of keys for my joypad and I did succeded to play the game.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Quote:
Congratulations for the update,I have checked and it feels great,but Is see no difference between previous and this version for now.

Yes doing it correct only fixes issue with some joysticks and joypads, in some cases ignoring the offsets make no difference, if the joypad/joystrick has a button offset of 0 for exsample. Even if joystick was not supported, you use it old version, just that button 1 be button 5 or something like that, if offset is ignored.

the axes issue was kind solved before, not sure if it was alwyas right the way it was, i was doing modula 4, and limit the number to 0,1,2,3 HAT1 (x,y) HAT2 (x,y) so value 16 or 17,18,19 all good numbers, now if the hat offset is odd number, then the axes might be reversed or something, y,x and y,x. but no one noticed any issues, myabe i was lucky, or maybe its unlikely.

Edited by LiveForIt on 2022/6/17 19:19:46
(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt

OK good explanation of the update.Keep it up!!!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LiveForIt

I can't get anything working.
If i run your program, it complains that i need to configure amigainput fist. But in amigainput i can't find or setup anything.
I can't find the gamepad. I'm lost here...

X5000
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hey @Antique, which joy/gamepad are you trying to configure? If remember correctly, you said you have Logi F310? I just connected it via 4-port HUB and and is recognized by AmigaInput (hat and all) with all buttons working, 1 through 12. Did you click on USB in Available Interfaces under Drivers tab?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@levellord

User fault. There is a switch on the back of the Logitech F310. I changed that switch and amigainput found it.
Thanks.

X5000
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Antique

Glad you found this switch.I think this happened me with another joypad years ago

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi everyone,

I am currently using an PS5 wireless controller when playing games using RunInUAE, it works great. I can configure it and calibrate the controller using AmigaInput just fine but what I want to know is if there is a way to disable the analogue sticks and just use the Dpad?

I want to do this because some games like Chaos Engine for example the characters do not control well with the analogue sticks.

Is this something that AmigaInputAnywhere can fix or do I need a different solution?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Fairdinkem

Quote:
Is this something that AmigaInputAnywhere can fix or do I need a different solution?

Well maybe, you need to configure EUAE to use keyboard as joystick, I believe that’s the number pad.

In this case analog axis, digital pad will work as the same.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
For info, AmigaInput used to crash often for me. I recently unchecked the PCI device option, now get very few crashes.

AmigaOne X1000.
Radeon RX550

http://www.tinylife.org.uk/
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ddni

Its not my cake, so can’t help you, but have you filed a bug report. And send it to the right people.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)