Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Paolo Cattini
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@zerec

Hey zerec, could you PM me, if you're still around?

...sorry for hijacking

Go to top
Re: Paolo Cattini's VGP 3 for OS4 a real possibility.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Rob

I love Virtual GP for Amiga 1200/4000 with AGA.I remember seeing in the house of a good Amiga friend,when I only have my Amiga 500,called Javi on his house,and with Banshee,Wendetta 2175,OnEscapee,Waxworks,Xtreme Racing,etc...We passed a great afternoon- night before I were go with my friends to drink something and listen Heavy Metal,I passed a great afternoon night and there in February or March March 1998 I saw for the first time Virtual GP demo in action.I was amazed as this game is like style of Playstation games like my friend said.And I played Banshee and I reached for teh end the 1st level on my first game!!! Probably I reached the second too.t was an incredible time we passed,I will never forget!!!

I am waiting to receive or pay my Amiga 1200 to run games like these mentioned but for the time I can run them on my amazing Amiga One X5000.
It is on Amiga Kit since ages.The Santander bank in here in Spain they didn't accepted the AmigaKit bank transfer data.numbers I( have appointed on my notebook

Ah! And apart of this I have lots of Grim Reapers on my AmigaOne X5000 sometimes...

Why this? Has anyone know something about this? Is this a human factor? Or fault of the machine?

Anyway I want to play Virtual GP on A1200 and VGP3 on A1-X5000

Love these games and Amiga!!!

Go to top
Re: Paolo Cattini's VGP 3 for OS4 a real possibility.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Raziel

AmigaOne X5000 is a really good system,that's mine and I using anywhere.SAM is great specially new SAM,but on the other side it has less CPU

I mean all are great Amigas NG and very good for games and emulators and for all.

Nothing to discuss

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)