Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
67 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 66

BCP, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

DrHirudo comeback
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information

I reply to this post here because for unknown reasons I was blocked at AW (Access Denied! Your address is blacklisted. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.)

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/v ... p?topic_id=43715&forum=14

Hello,
I am glad you came back. I hope to see new versions of your awesome emulators soon.

The X1000 network card driver has never gone beyond the betatest phase, so if you are not an AmigaOS 4 beta tester you cannot use it.

I have never had problems with an HDMI grabber (except for audio that is not supported by Amiga drivers), whether using an HDMI - HDMI or DVI - HDMI cable.

Perhaps the problem is old driver versions? The latest ones can be found in Enhancer Software Plus Edition.

The latest graphics cards are Polaris RX, but they do not work on the X1000 (CFE firmware problem). I use R9 270 myself, but you will not buy it today in the retail market, only on the secondary market as used. The only new cards in this family are R7 250.

Go to top
Re: DrHirudo comeback
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@mufa
Are you tried with other browser?
I have this same problem with Opera for mobilephone, but not with OWB.
Although lastly that site, has too much problems to write post, connect, etc.

Go to top
Re: DrHirudo comeback
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Templario

For Odyssey on Amiga and Firefox on Windows, I can log in, but I can't send posts. For Chrome, I can't even log in.

Go to top

Register To Post