Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division available as digital download for AmigaOS 3 and 4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Just to avoid deraling Minigl-thread with offtopic, there is new thread about freshly released Shogo for amigaos4 !

All works done by our loved Frank Menzel! (who made Emotion, all those games together with Thomas like spencer, mace, etc)

Resized Image

Offical release info:

Quote:

Hyperion Entertainment
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division available as digital download for AmigaOS 3 and 4
Shogo: MAD coverBrussels, March 17, 2019

Hyperion Entertainment CVBA is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the first-person shooter game Shogo: Mobile Armor Division for AmigaOS 3 (WarpOS) and AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition from the direct downloads section of our website.

Customers can now buy this amazing game as a purely digital version at a price of only EUR 14.95 incl. VAT* for download from our restricted download area. The downloadable content consists of an image of the original CD for AmigaOS 3 (WarpOS) and an archived game drawer for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition.

The excellent port to AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition was done by Frank Menzel, who was already responsible for the just as excellent ports of Gorky 17 and Descent: Freespace.

Customers who already bought the boxed version will be able to download the AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition version free of charge after registration of their copy.

And there is fresh video from Frank done few hours ago:

https://youtu.be/taU-cUkPw4w

Buy it from Hyperion's site while it hot !

http://www.hyperion-entertainment.com/

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Shogo: Mobile Armor Division available as digital download for AmigaOS 3 and 4
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Thanks Kas1e, Frank and Hyperion, great to see updates like this.

Go to top
Re: Shogo: Mobile Armor Division available as digital download for AmigaOS 3 and 4
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Cannot get it to run on my X5000 with SI card (tried all sort of options available). Runs fine on my Sam460ex, anyone else having same issue?

ace

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@acefnq
On my x5k / si, works fine. Did it bring you any error window ? Is laucher starts ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Kas1e
It loads and goes through the initial screens to the point where it states "loading", sound works but it doesn't go any further, just sits there with sound going. I installed the same download on my SAM460ex and works fine. I have tried different screen modes, cpu rendering etc but no luck, it always hangs at same point. That partition is SFS2, I'll try on some other partitions.

ace

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Kas1e
Got it. I reinstalled and works fine now. Maybe should have done that prior to moving positions and changing graphics card! -:)

cheers

ace

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Bought and works nicely with my sam 440ep flex.

Seems that that era games are just fine with Flex.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Happiness!!!! Never finished this. Glad to have it on the X1000.

Seeing it in 1920x1200 is nicer than 800x600 on the 4000. :)

Doesn't seem to like Yam running in the background though.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
way not distbrute it via AMISTORE

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@retro

amistore is a-eon product, hyperion don't have access maybe, easier to upload on their own servers.

And actually it's far easier to download and use a web page, then its is to use amistore, let's say you having problems with paying on the AmigaOS, you can pay on a Windows, MacOS or Linux. (or your mobile phone or tablet)

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Has anyone figured out how to adjust the gamma in game? The gamma console command seems inactive.

AmigaOne X1000.
Radeon RX550

http://www.tinylife.org.uk/
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Just to let you know that there is an update of the game that fixes some minor issue and a bug that happens sometime when quitting the game

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LiveForIt

Quote:
amistore is a-eon product, hyperion don't have access maybe, easier to upload on their own servers.

I'm sure that Hyperion could sell on AmiStore just like any developer/company who wanted to sell via the store. However, Hyperion already have a system to sell via their website,** so of course they're going to use it.

Hans

** Yes, their system redirects to Avangate for payment, but it's not that different from someone using PayPal to pay for orders on my company's website.

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
i just think that hyperion should suport the amistore.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@nubechecorre

I dont see the update in the download section : it is still at version 1.6 since the 2nd of april.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Yes, that's it as i haven't heard any rumors about it, I thought to post it

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@LiveForIt

anyone can put something up on amistore an sell it. its not just a-eon who seels there products in there, its for all 3 party'es too..

and i think hyperion should suport it.. iff wee had amistore back in 1998 wee would still have most of the developers who was still on the amiga scene after commedore died. developers who made softwere for amiga 2/3/4000 and other expanded amigas such like amiga 1200 with harddisk and acceleration cards ( cpu & ram ) updated..

maby wee would have got napalm 2 (EUROBURN), candy factory 2 and others..

Go to top

Register To Post