Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: OWB 1.12 available
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
ok, sorry for the long post (i try to cut it down to the essentials)
You can have the full log if needed
(I marked the libs and stuff)
Unfortunately it doesn't help, getting the main interface of bevel.image works and the next function called would be the constructor of my owb memory allocator which prints "Using OWB memory allocator ..." in the very first line, but it's trying to execute something instead which doesn't exist (not part of any executable, library, shared object nor kickstart module).

The only obvious difference when starting OWB for the 2nd time is that the only library which wasn't in RAM yet the 1st time (pthreads.library, ramlib output) doesn't have to be loaded from disk any more, but since it's not used that early it can't be the problem either.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

Is there a way to let pthreads.library print out debug
information ... for as you see the first crashes i got with
OWB were pthreads related (i don't have a log anymore)
because the error changed to _start instead.

Still, if theres a possibility, i'd like to try out

Thanks anyways for trying to help

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@joerg

Quote:

something the OWB developers have to add) and adding support for downloads (unless Andrea is faster implementing it ).

Hey Joerg,
i'm jocking with OWB source code. Tell me if i'm wrong. The code to write the file should be in WebCore/loader/Loader.cpp. Isn't it?
I've seen that

void Loader::didReceiveData(SubresourceLoader* loader, const char* data, int size)

Should be the function that receive the data.
Now the question is.. actually owb create a new instance of the loader for each request/job? If yes should be not so hard to implement the file writing when the mime type is binary. In the same file there are the events that should be contain the open/close calls.

I'm wrong?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@afxgroup

Quote:
i'm jocking with OWB source code. Tell me if i'm wrong. The code to write the file should be in WebCore/loader/Loader.cpp. Isn't it?
I didn't have the time to check it yet, and since you wanted to try implementing it I'm currently working on other parts.

But check the WebKit/OrigynWebBrowser/WebCoreSupport parts first, since currently downloads are displayed as text it should be possible to add it in FrameLoaderClientBal (objectContentType(), cannotShowMIMETypeError(), download(), startDownload(), dispatchDecidePolicyForMIMEType() (set it to PolicyDownload), etc.).

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@joerg,

1.13 is working nicely here. Older versions seemed to not release some memory when I closed OWB. That isn't happening now.

Thanks.

Paul

Builder of Frankenthousand The monster A1000
The Young Frankenthousand A1-XE G4
X5000
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)