Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: TuneNet suggestion thread
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
The "Shuffle Play" function is seriously broken . It plays the first tune fine but if I let it finish it always goes to the first tune in the playlist and then begins looping it. Also if I use the "next tune" function it stops working after a while even though not all the tunes in the playlist have been played yet (it just doesn't do anything then).

Apart from fixed shuffle a function to simply randomise the playlist order would be nice also (should be easier to implement as well).

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@salass00

have you tried with all plugins deactivated?
what format are you playing when it happens?
does it happen to all formats?

if you are interested, maybe you could ask if you could help with tunenet development?

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@salass00

I reported that ages ago - it is certain files that stop the shuffle function. I sent such a file to bean ages ago.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Chris

I don't seem to have (a lot of) such files, but instead I've noticed that some mp3 files play at a very low volume, hardly reaching half the "bars" in TuneNet's display when volume is set to 100%. These come up as "no can do" in mp3gain, ie. the stream doesn't have low volume and also mplayer plays them quite/very loud in comparison.

I've only noticed that in mp3 files and while it's possible that other formats are affected I haven't found examples.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@spotUP

Just normal MP3 files. I'm sure there isn't any problems with any of the files since it plays them all fine.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Thematic

It's the lame header in these files which makes TuneNet play them too softly - mplayer ignores this gain information. I haven't found out how to fix these, maybe a hex editor would do? mp3gain uses another method entirely.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@All

I hope that when the next release of tunenet comes out, some of you will consider tipping Bean's paypal jar.

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@bean

i found a bunch of mp3's (encoded the same way) that makes tunenet crash. let me know if you are interested in analyzing them.
they work if i re-encode them with lame.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@spotUP

Hiya,

Keep a hold of them for the moment and then remind me again once I've got this bug fixed update out.

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@bean

ok, will do!

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)