Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 117

amigait, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »
Re: FinalBurn Alpha is coming to AmigaOS4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@HunoPPC

Dont' know as i'm using default settings in all emulators, yep DGen and GenesisPlus look like using 320x240 (and this reso should be the default for MegaDrive i think) and i didn't note the higher resolution with FBA, that may explain the different speed

But my question is: is there are method to scale down the resolution so to test (and test with or withour other effects) in current FinalBurn ?

Checked all the option inside FBA but didn't found any.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
hi, yes easy to say that it is faster using 2 times less resolution and at the same time no filters that they consumed more cpu in fba engine I finalized is 640x480 scale2x effect fixed and can not be changed. porting the emulator to start has been made with the aim to have a good record clean and not in low resolutions or what is ugly and the game on a vga screen that has a dirty record. so my fba is faster than dgen for removing the filter and the double resolution is expected to reach 20 fps in the game but then what interest to play with a runny made

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@HunoPPC

Yep, however all that additions can be enjoyable only under certain (and fast enough) machines, plain Sam440 user will never be able to play normally in such condition, that's why an option for reducing the resolution can be very welcome .. consider that a 320*240 is in general the standard video resolution for this console, so nothing strange nor any less for us to have an option to reduce the graphical details (and the video resolution when needed)

In any case we will maintain a quite good emulation that will be good for any kind of machine

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@HunoPPC

Well, I can't manage to play Megadrive /Genesis roms. How can I do ? Must I rename all the rome ? I have the full set so... I can't do that. Can you tell me if there is a solution ?
Thanks

Sam460ex
Os4.1 Final Edition
2GB Fast Memory
envy 24 HT sound card
HD R9 TRIX 280X 3GO GDDR5
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@pseudaxos

You must get 2 same files with this names :
md_mdname1.zip
mdname1.zip

So, clone the file mdname1.zip with md_mdname1.zip. or viceversa if your files are md_mdname1.zip

And so on with all the files.

AmigaOne X5000 OS4.1 FEU1 And Lubuntu 10.04
1200 towered with Blizzard PPC - BVision and Mediator
And a new fantastic Chameleon64
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@all
I just put on my website for registered users, a vote to know the type of your amiga, fill it because it will give me an idea whether I should optimize for small machines or not.

Then, I wanted to publicly thank the people who support me with their support and their donations.
For the latest information Fba OS4 donations helped buy me (to advance the development): PCI-Express 8x adapter pci to 133 MHz to fit a radeon graphics card pci, pci radeon 9250 a 128-bit 256 MB, 8x pci-e extension to add 3d support into the engine and develop other work, and a logitech joystick and joystick ps2 + ps2 to usb adapter.

Thank you again for your donations, because they motivate me and show that you are interested in my work, and the hours and days spent on this work are not in vain.

I want to end with this, since the beginning of my work, there is roughly 6 years, I get to number 46 donors knowing that in
Several "donor" remade successive donations. In the last thread, open it a week ago, I have more than 2500 "views" for dozens of users or reaction / comment, so I like to know if my work still interested and if I continue or is that the fact that I asked for my participation bookstore slows some? Thank you illuminate lantern, comment and criticism will / Welcome.

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@HunoPPC

Voted

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@HunoPPC
...and redonated to drink some beers during your holidays

PS : so few donators in 6 years for "popular" games like 1941, Frogatto and Hurrican... What a nice community !!!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@HunoPPC
Voted and donated.
Keep up the great work.

AmigaOne X1000.
Radeon RX550

http://www.tinylife.org.uk/
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@HunoPPC

You forgot to include Sam460/AmigaOne500.......

Sam 460EX, 2Gb Ram, Radeon R7 250, AmigaOS4.1 FE
A4000 PPC604@233, Mediator
A1200 PPC603@160, Mediator
uA1 G3@800, 512 Mb [sold]
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@sofistisoftware
Excuse me, now activated
Thanks

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@HunoPPC

Again donated, i enjoy your work very much
OSD Launcher works now well on my X1000. We can use Mixer for the X1000. A very big step forward

I have here a PS2 pad too but the problem that the hat and the left anaolog
stick after first use stand at the right direction and go no back.Maybe you can fix it.
Competion pro works very good with it but a PS2 pad is much better for this kind of games
PS2 pad have the same problem in AmigaInput.it stand at the right side after first use.
FPSE works well with my PS2 pad, there are no problems.
FPSE use a joyai.dll plugin, perhaps you can use it for FinalBurn too

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Edited: "Q" wasn't working to exit some Megadrive games, but most are fine.

Edited by logicalheart on 2014/8/11 5:01:38
Edited by logicalheart on 2014/8/11 5:02:48
Sam460 : X1000 : X5000
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Are there games that can be bought thats not on the dvd that was sold?
Whats the benefit of registering on your site huno?

X5000
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I have downloaded and installed the emulator right now, I also donated a small amount for this great work

i tried the same mame roms that I use with the old (but good) mame version updated with the use of picasso library (it doesn't use the sdl library). Here the roms are not smooth as the mame. Here I noticed that the emulator use as default setup some kind of filters and the resolution is higher... But even that the Sam440ep does a good job but not so good to be playable..

i think that we only need to disable the filter (honestly I'd like to have the original graphic and not a filtered graphic) and have the possibility to select the resolution... that would be enough to have a great improvement....

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Yes, as far as I know, display effects are not yet implemented in FBA.

Too bad since I really like scanline effect for old games

Antique : 1941DX Dual can be bought (and FBA too). Actually they are not bought, they just allow more features to be used.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information

Sam460 : X1000 : X5000
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@logicalheart
Thank you very much for this beautiful video which put much value in fba and the work on this project.
Soon a new version that will improve some functions and add new games and fix some hardwares that were not supported or worked poorly.
This version will also provide 5 fps more and it will be good for machines that lack of raw power
Thank you for your support and continue to use my work I am pleased even if I do not show assé forums because I can not do the work and be on the forums at the same time thank you for your understanding.
HunoPPC

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
hey Huno!

Any chance you add SNES support? That'd be great!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Vulture
this time not because there is a lot of work to be done on the emulator and boostyV2 lib and I do not count my hours now too on this project and future versions will delight hobbyists emulation. Then I gave myself goals as the numbers of people who have donated (as users of the emulator) and are really not enough to invest so much time to integrate new functions in this emulator. I'm not saying I will not do it but they are not my priorities. thank you to all those who love my work and I thank you very strongly support

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »