Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 25 ... 30 »
Re: Mplayer Altivec test version for G4 and PA6T-1682M
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

Quote:
You have to add something for them in input.conf, mouse buttons 0-8 are supported (3-6 are the mouse wheels), single and double click

Right, however isn't better to add by default (in input config file) atleast the most used keys so users doesn't need to search and add them manually ?
Then anyone will decide what combination they prefer, but in an "already done" configuration file

Quote:
Moving the mouse should be enough to display the mouse pointer again if it's hidden, LMB single click should be pause/resume IMHO.

Single LMB might be problematic for the pause, that's because double LMB will switch to fullscreen/window so this similariry might create some side problems..

Aniway your driver is pretty good already, (if you consider ok aswell) how about send it to LiveForIt ?.. then eventually he can add the needed keys and the other minor modifications from his version ..

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79

Quote:
how about send it to LiveForIt

He can just commit it, that way can see that he is working on mplayer in commit log also.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

Is the no-overlay amiga mode supposed to work on all machines or are you hitting atiradeon.chip directly?

All I get is a white window here using -vo amiga:border=2:mode=3.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Please pardon if it's already listed here.. 22 pages is a lot of posts to catch up on.

I have installed
MPlayer for AmigaOS4 SVN-rSVN-r32634-4.2.4

on a Nemo X1000

And any attempt to run it gets only:
Can't open threads.library

There is no reference to threads.library in the documentation, on OS4Depot, or at Aminet.

Thanks!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LyleHaze

threads.library ?

not

pthreads.library ?

NOTE: the 'p'

threads.library is ancient and used by the old version of pthreads, you sure you installed a recent build of mplayer?

There so many builds swimming arround it would be easy to install the wrong one

No, I just downloaded LiveForIts mplayer and it is indeed trying to use threads.library

LiveForIt, you need to update your SDK!

Edited by broadblues on 2014/5/14 2:32:18
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Kjetil, same arexx crash here so I reverted back to your 3.1 version. But I remain a fan. :)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt
Thanks Version 4.2 works well

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Severin

Quote:
Is the no-overlay amiga mode supposed to work on all machines or are you hitting atiradeon.chip directly?
It should work with any gfx card, but currently only usable on Radeon and RadeonHD cards, on all others it's using software scaling which is way too slow.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
liveforit, you already heard it from tommysammy, but confirming that 4.2 works fine here on my X1000. Also, the problem I was having with older versions with playing 720p videos with cgx_wpa has gone away. They play fine here in that mode, although composition is better for fullscreen.

In cgx_wpa mode pausing is fine. In comp mode (not full screen), pausing causes the video picture to be out of alignment with the video window.

Haven't had a chance yet to again test the 30fps H264 770p videos from my camera. The videos I've acquired from online places are 24fps and play just dandy.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@broadblues

I checked twice.. even checked snoopy to make sure it was not a mis-spelled error message.

I don't have a threads.library, and I don't know where to find one.
Apparently the rest of the people here have it already.

Ah well.. Progress is good. And if I don't get it working here it's really all the same, I have too much work to do, really no time to go off playing videos and such.

:)

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Lyle.

When I get home, I will look for it and if possible, send it to you.

edit;
File sent to Lyle.

Edited by ddni on 2014/5/15 8:40:40
AmigaOne X1000.
Radeon RX550

http://www.tinylife.org.uk/
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@LyleHaze

IIRC there was a slightly newer version in one of the old SDKs but this is the version that most non-developers will likely be using:

http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... library/misc/pthreads.lha

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Double post

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Triple post

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@LiveForIt

Arexx crashe fixex but I get some random crashes when watching videos now and there.

See : http://www.amiga-ng.org/resources/Cra ... MPlayer-4.2-LiveForIt.txt

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LyleHaze

It's on os4depot I believe under the name pthreads.

*But* whilst you can install it for backwards compatabilty (say you want you the old version of perl) LiveForIt should not be building new apps against this broken version of pthreads.

There has been a new version in the public SDK that uses pthreads.library for absolutley ages. Either LiveForIt is using a very old SDK or he accidntally overwrote the pthreads.a file when copying across third party libraries etc.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

I have a RadeonHD 5450 in my X1000, All I get is a white display, tried again with some smaller files that don't start all black like the movies I originally tested...

I get anywhere between half and 4 seconds of a very bright washed out image that turns to a pure white display unless it's a still image (youtube style) then it only gets brighter if the image changes for a slideshow type file.

I've done a couple of screengrabs showing the youtube file paused as soon as it appears, with the shell in the background for any details you might need.

Screengrabs.lha

The first is your version (Grab062.jpg), the second is LiveForIt's version (Grab063.jpg). You will also notice the playback windows are different sizes even though it's the same file.

Amiga user since 1985

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@LiveForIt

Just tried pubscreen with your latest build and it's borked (or for those in Iceland Björked). I've not used pubscreen for over a year so no idea when it died.

I tried the following for a yam mime type:

mplayer -vo comp::pubscreen=%p %s -> opened on WB

mplayer -vo comp::PUBSCREEN=%p %s -> DSI, ignored it, mplayer quit.

Crashlog here.

Amiga user since 1985

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Severin

Quote:
I get anywhere between half and 4 seconds of a very bright washed out image that turns to a pure white display unless it's a still image (youtube style) then it only gets brighter if the image changes for a slideshow type file.
Sounds like wrong alpha, but in this case either the RadeonHD driver or ATIRadeon.chip have a bug since it doesn't happen with ATIRadeon.chip. I'll check what happens using software rendering instead.

Edit: Tested with 100% software rendering (BLITTER=No monitor tooltype) and it's still working correctly, it's a bug in the RadeonHD driver.

Quote:
You will also notice the playback windows are different sizes even though it's the same file.
My video output supports aspect, maybe something is wrong there. Or the video output you used in LiveForIt's MPlayer doesn't have aspect support and that's the reason it's different.

Edited by joerg on 2014/5/15 16:40:21
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LyleHaze and Broadblues.

It does not open that library most be .a dependency.
Where is the newest SDK anyway, I know it was on Hyperion server, but was it not moved due to traffic etc.

Maybe you OS4 Developers have different SDK's then the general public, not too keen on replacing my SDK, I have installed lots of C library's to get mplayer compiling.
(at lest half a day downloading and installing stuff from OS4Depot.net)

@Severin

I don't think that was ever supported by COMP/CGX_WPA, I don't know how this extra arguments are processed.

in any case I added it to the bug tracker.

@Joerg

Quote:
My video output supports aspect, maybe something is wrong there. Or the video output you used in LiveForIt's MPlayer doesn't have aspect support and that's the reason it's different.

it does have aspect rato correction for long time now, maybe it has some thing to do whit borders.

You know it be lot better if you worked whit my on my build, no white out issue and so on.

Edited by LiveForIt on 2014/5/15 20:46:37
Edited by LiveForIt on 2014/5/18 3:44:12
(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 25 ... 30 »