Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 90

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: developers, what are you working on?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@spotUP and @All

As you may already know, we are freshmen here at BlitterWolf. Started out this year pretty much. At the moment we hope to bring the Amiga community a port to play StarCraft.

We are in testing Phases at the moment, and may have a pre release, for other users to test for us, if they are willing ofcourse.

Hopefully have the testing phase one out with the next Release of our Monthly Page, issue 2.

FUTURE :

Future plans for me, is to learn a lot of gear.
Future plans as a whole, maybe to port some other projects this year, and inbetween this year and next year, to consider starting a Fresh project

AND

What are people's thoughts on our Monthly Page having interviews with Companies, Private Amigans, Developers, General, Music and Film creators, etc. DO you guys find this a good idea to include in our Monthly Page?

I am still awaiting feedback in general to this, and what amigans would like to read about, within limits.

@Wanderer :

Werde gerne wissen wie teuer eure Softwair HD-Rec, usw, was ist geplannt?

Would like to know how expensive your software, HD-rec, etc, what is planned when it is released?

Courtesy of SAM440Flex & Amiga OS4.1 only
Flex is 800mhz
A1000 with Classic 520 Amiga OS3.2.1
AmiKit 12
MorphOS PowerBook G4 (which can play youtube vids)

https://blitterwolf.blogspot.com
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@spotUP

Sonix is a driver/program that manage webcams with the Sonix' chipset sn9c102, look at this project on os4depot or on the official project page.

About SongPlayer, you're right, it is not on os4depot ... the last release was crashing on OS 4.0 due to a bug in MUI that was fixed in OS 4.1. I will put it on os4depot too ... when a new version will be done.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@spotUP

I would like to update some of my projects this year :
- CompareDirs, I'd like to add some features to it that I currently miss for my own usage, a new version is sure for this one,
- ftpd, I wish I have time to stabilize this ftp server, maybe I could try to see if the dev version I have would not be already realeasable as a fill gap, a new version is hypothetical for this one,
- FTPMount, I have just one remaining bug that prevents me from releasing my current version, handler are difficult to debug and the crash occurs at startup 1 time of 2, whish makes it almost unusable currently :/

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@spotUP

The Amos compatibility should be quite good. All of the hardware banging was done by Amos and its extensions themselves so that the end programmer wouldn't need to know how to do so manually. This means that the hardware banging is encapsulated by the language and can be replaced by SDL code to a large extent.

Sorry it took so long to respond, I'm on vacation at the moment.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@spotUP

xscreensavers
TGE
MiniGL

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@spotUP
I have very little spare time to work on my projects, but when I do, I'm working on 2 projects currently:

OS4DepotGUI: http://www.alexwe.de/os4depotgui
Not so much working on it, but hunting a nasty bug for almost a year now

Japairs: http://www.alexwe.de/japairs
A small Hollywood game for learning Hiragana and Katakana (currently for OS4, MOS and Windows - I can create other versions by request/I have myself requested a MacOSX version already )

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Working on the Openamiga file lister project

I could use some help though.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)