Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 98

Primax, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Problems with AISS 4.8 and DiskImage Device
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I have problems between the last version of AISS the 4.8 and the DiskImage Device I donwloaded the lasts version of it but when I rebooted my Sam with OS4.1 Update 1 and all assings done I try to start the GUI of this great program but always with every new version I have the same result the system is freeze with the previous version of AISS the never has this problem, I have done the clear install to DiskImage Device but nothing.

Go to top
Re: Problems with AISS 4.8 and DiskImage Device
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Templario

I know this doesn't help you, but I don't have any problems with the DiskImage Device together with the new AISS 4.8.

AISS 4.8 is not the full AISS archive. You still need the base AISS archive that came with update 1, then 4.8 is added to it.

Go to top
Re: Problems with AISS 4.8 and DiskImage Device
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I also do not know will it help or not, but, i have problems before when my partition where full AISS icons are placed was FFS. It was madness slow for any AISS-icon based programm. It was like that: You start any programm (for me it was also DiskImage when i firstly noticed my problems), and then, 15-20 seconds you wait while it starts (ffs tryes to read all the aiss icons files, which placed in one dir , with thousands of files, which looks like was pretty hard for FFS).

So, when i move my aiss files to the SFS and change assing on new place: everything start to works in real time. Maybe your "freeze" mean exactly that ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post