Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 138

Templario, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: GDB update bounty?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@nbache

Good idea to explain me what is the location of the documentation of this program. I have just cherched in documentation:C only, and found nothing...

In start, just think It was just an additionnal .txt error log saved by grim reaper (if not able to show itself when a crash arrive- that arrive too often unfortunately).

A1200+Mediator+VooDoo3+060/50+96mo+IIYAMA 17"+CD,CDRW,ZIP SCSI-KIT
SAM440EP on Mapower 3000+AOS4.1

Amiga Docs Disk Preservation Project
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@nbache

Perhaps a quick & dirty AmiCygnix port is in order?

From the DDD site:
To build DDD from sourcesyou need

The DDD source distribution (see above).
The GNU compiler collection (GCC), version 3.0 or higher (or another ISO C++ compiler).
The LessTif user interface toolkitversion 0.89 or higher (or another Motif-compatible user interface toolkit).

Hmmm, the public SDK for AmiCygnix allows GTK and Athena. The system claims compatibility with OpenMotif and some other not yet public SDK things though, so it should be possible. I'd hate to interrupt CygnusEd's work on AMP package, but perhaps we can encourage he consider public SDK for these other APIs when he has some free time...

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Mrodfr

I like a strace port, i used it alot in Linux.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@LiveForIt

Isn't SnoopDos similar to strace? I've only used strace a couple times so don't know it well, but I used it for similar things that I've used snoopdos for, which I also have not used extensively to know it well.

Snoopdos was compiled for OS4. perhaps it needs some updating to work better in the OS4.x series?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@billt

Snoopy is the OS4 replacement for SnoopDOS.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@billt

Quote:

billt wrote:
@nbache

Perhaps a quick & dirty AmiCygnix port is in order?

While I do appreciate CygnusEd's fine work with AmiCygnix, I'm not using it myself, and even if it had ports of all the fancy Linux development tools you could shake a stick at, I probably wouldn't bother.

There are enough things for me to be aware of between my program and the system without those extra layers of indirection. And I want to develop in as well as for OS4.

Likewise, even though I look very much forward to the AAMP package being finished, and am currently using his earlier port of Apache 1.3, I will probably wait until the second phase, the native version, instead of having to use it under AmiCygnix.

Just my personal choice.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@nbache

Quote:

nbache wrote:
@billt

Personally, I'd love to see some graphical front end to it. I believe there's something called DDD? Anybody have any idea whether it could be ported, or something similar written?

Yes, I know, I'm probably just spoiled

Best regards,

Niels

Actually, someone had suggested a bounty for GDB some time ago, already on teh amigabounty.net site. #47.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)