Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 99

clint, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

OBS And AmigaOne / AmigaOS4
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I got one of those https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct= ... Vaw0TapSX13JMehSTwc8LMdXB.

For my 560RX I normally use the DVI, so I conveniently have the HDMI port available. I plug the HDMI into the slot and into that device above which is plugged into a laptop and I have download OBS.

I turn the machine on and it looks okay at first with both my monitor showing and the OBS displaying. But, at the splash screen I start to see artifacts and when Workbench boots I can only see the OBS screen showing the display with the monitor off and periodically "trying" to come on and then going.

I am doing something wrong.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Re: OBS And AmigaOne / AmigaOS4
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have not tried that one with my X5000. I have successfully used it with my Vampire V4-SA.

The main problem with this one is that it doesn't have a pass-through. Which forces you to watch your PC/Laptop screen when doing things which will be with a lag.

For my X5000 and OS4.1 FE I have one of those Elgato PCIe cards in my PC workstation that can capture 1080p in 60fps. And while it will limit the capture to certain resolutions, it works very well. It has a pass-through as well so you can record interactive stuff without having to watch your PC/Laptop screen, and thus, you will not experience any lag.

Current Amiga computers: Vampire V4-SA, Sam460ex, A1-X5000/020
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@rjd324

if you are using the dvi and hdmi at the same time it might cause problems both with the osb setup and amigaos, it probably does not like to see hdmi and dvi used at the same time, try to connect a dvd player or blu ray player nstead of the amigaone if it works then remove the dvi connector from the equaton, there isn't enough devices that one device should report that there are too man deices between for instnce amigaone and the laptop/pc on the hdmi chain (but that would give the error with sporadic attempts to start the monitor)
I

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
I am using both DVI and HDMI on my X5000 especially when I stream. I tried that with multiple gfx cards and seems to work just fine.
But I would recommend to have both of them connected when you start you AmigaOne.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It is probably not of your interest
but I say the same maybe you are interested

i am selling this:
AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus Model (GC513)
Ultra HD 4Kp60 Hdmi 2 Video Capture Card, Pass Through

here the product link:
https://www.avermedia.com/us/product-detail/GC513

price 100 euros

I also include in the price a 128 gigabyte Class 10 ssd card (SANDISK)

you can use it with OBS

or as a recorder at the push of a button
without having a second computer that uses OBS.
You can record up to 4 consecutive hours with the SANDISK ssd card

official firmware updated to be compatible with windows 11 as well

If you want photos or other information send me a PM or you can write here as you like.

you can search the model on youtube to understand what it is
obviously it works with all consoles and PC etc.

And see the price on amazon to understand if you like it as a purchase.

Clearly anyone interested can let me know

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
in this video
you can see it working with Morphos without using OBS but simply recording directly with the AverMedia record button
with DVI-HDMI cable with the PoweBook

video link expires in 7 days (unfortunately)

clearly in this case to put a quick video I compressed it in .mkv
otherwise the standard format used by AverMedia and .mov

https://we.tl/t-MmQTTSZCgp

Edited by white on 2022/10/29 16:06:12
Go to top

Register To Post