Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 122

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Greaseweazle V4 on AmigaOS 4.x?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi everyone,

Found the following item for sale at AmigaKit:

Read and write Amiga format floppy disks using a PC or Mac !

Plug a floppy disk drive into Greaseweazle and then connect it to a USB port. Use the software to read or write an Amiga format floppy disk - it even supports ADF files.

This adapter is great for backing up Amiga floppies to image files.

Greaseweazle allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analysed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).)

https://amigakit.amiga.store/greaseweazle-p-91279.html

Back in 2021 AmigaKit wrote about doing some investigations concerning getting this to work on AmigaOS 4. Anyone knows if they've done any progress?

https://forum.amiga.org/index.php?topic=75366.0

Personally I'd love to see the Greaseweazle supported on AmigaOS 4. Anyone else interested in this?

Go to top
Re: Greaseweazle V4 on AmigaOS 4.x?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@AmigaOldskooler

Quote:
Back in 2021 AmigaKit wrote about doing some investigations concerning getting this to work on AmigaOS 4. Anyone knows if they've done any progress?

My best guess is that if there was any notable progress, it would be publicized quite loudly around here, Amigans.net being the forum for OS4 users (and thus a natural place to reach customers).

Edited by trixie on 2022/5/24 11:03:12
The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top

Register To Post