Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

(Solved) Where get YouTube scripts for new Odyssey?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
The news item for the new Odyssey says this:
Quote:
-- new scripts for youtube from MorphOS guys (c) Andrea (?), so to make accelerated video player works again with changed youtube.
1). Delete in your scripts Youtube Fullscreen Fix and Youtube HTML5 Converter. Restart Odyssey and add again but this time new scripts (so allowed sites and stuff will be new ones)
2). Add to URL preferences http://youtube.com with spoof as Ipad 6.1. So it will always switch to the mobile version
3). Now on any video when you click on any part of the video, you will have in the right/bottom area gadget to expand the video: clicking on it will bring our accelerated media player back.

But gives no hint as to where to find these new scripts. Can someone point me in the right direction? I don't follow MorphOS, so I don't know where to look.

Edited by ChrisH on 2022/1/9 14:23:35
Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Where get YouTube scripts for new Odyssey?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
OK, I misunderstood the instructions. It's not downloading new Scripts, it's 'reinstalling' the provided new Scripts!

So the "deleting" of the scripts is really clicking Remove in the Scripts window, then Add them again.

(And I was looking for a YouTube_HTML5_Converter.js script. It seems that's actually just Youtube.js - but appears as Youtube HTML Converter in the Scripts window.)

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top

Register To Post