Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 80

flash, salass00, ddni, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Latest ImageFX from AmigaKit on OS4. Anyone tried it?
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Hello guys,
Did anyone tried the latest 68k version of ImageFX, released by AmigaKit? I have the last released version from Nova, which I use for a long time now, but I wonder if the AmigaKit works better on AmigaOS 4, with out issues.

Also, at the last AmiWest 2020, Trevor mentioned the PPC version of ImageFX. Hope this will be released soon, but don't have any more info on that.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Re: Latest ImageFX from AmigaKit on OS4. Anyone tried it?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Oh yeah...I was looking to the ppc version announced at Amiwest, but they learned not so much from the past. Anyway, let's waiting "2 more weeks"...

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@walkero

it will be released together with OpenOffice-Port

for sure ;)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Actually it is released (68k version), you can download it from AmiStore. Haven't tried/bought it though, so cannot really say how well it behaves...

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
I have a question on the topic.
If I recall correctly the NovaDesign box 4.5 release includes a small manual that describes only the new features and the changes against the previous versions. I also found a manual at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/imagefx-kermit-woodall/1111394468 which says it is "semi-complete".
This seems to be the book mentioned at NovaDesign website (https://web.archive.org/web/2014010223 ... ttp://www.novadesign.com/) which is described as:

Quote:
After being out of print for years - the ImageFX manual is back in print and now includes all text for ImageFX 2.0 - 4.5 Studio in one volume. Loads of valuable reference material and tutorials. Profusely illustrated. Only sold separately.

I wonder if the latest release includes the full manual in the CD-Rom or if you guys know a place to find the manuals of the previous versions as well. Do you know if the above manual has everything included?

Follow me on
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I bought the last version of ImageFX in the AmigaStore.
Its working well

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@vagappc
Is the manual included in the CD? If yes, what kind of manual is it?

Follow me on
Go to top

Register To Post