Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
219 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 219

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Show Files
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi Marko

I tried to answer you in the News/comments of your announcement but lost my post twice.
One more try here

1. Very happy to see LFORMAT is coming up.

2. I would prefer to have Date/time info first in all 3 views (in *default*, MORE and CLARIFY)

3. in the "OS4" date format i don't like the strings yesterday/aujourd'hui etc replacing the real date.
Color highlighting could replace that. An option to have it or not in all 3 dateformats would be super

4. An option to not have any color or highlighting at all would facilitate using the output for scripting too

I would be very glad if Search and Find had some of these possibilities, especially the dateformat choice.

Go to top
Re: Show Files
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi JosDuchIt! Ok, no probs... :)

1. Nice.

2. Ok, noted. However, I'm not sure I can fulfill this in all 3 views but in the *default* view that is no problem, and that will likely be implemented in the next release already.

3. & 4. Ok thanks. New (similar) options for real-date, no-coloring, and no-text-formatting has been added to the TODO list. Also I will investigate possible other options that relates to the dateformat...

I appreciate your suggestions, thank you again

AmigaOS 4.1 FE Update 2 on Sam440ep-flex, 800Mhz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9250 Resized Image
A1200/040, 2+4MB, external 3.5''HDD / A1200 (spare) / A500+ (sold) / C128 (sold)
http://m4rko.com/AMIGA
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Marko,

it is a pleasure to be supportive of good work.

One suggestion that did not make it the third time i tried to make suggestions:
Have the Showfiles respond to
:> Showfiles ?
with a template, i know SF is complex but
- either you just gave the template in Amiga style only;-
- or you give 3 templates in different option styles on different lines

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Templates? Ok, I'll add that to the TODO list as well and when it's time I'm investigate further what I can do in this area and if it can/will be supported.

Thank you very much JosDuchIt

AmigaOS 4.1 FE Update 2 on Sam440ep-flex, 800Mhz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9250 Resized Image
A1200/040, 2+4MB, external 3.5''HDD / A1200 (spare) / A500+ (sold) / C128 (sold)
http://m4rko.com/AMIGA
Go to top

Register To Post