Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AACU Challenge - Updated guidelines
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Ok, people. Here are some additional specifications to guide you:

1) I have debated this with myself, and I am a little weiry to put a strict point. But I think it would be most fair, if only one amount of points is given for any single port, ie. multiple instances of the same port have to be resolved somehow. I don't have a clear overview of who did any port first, so I would be happy if you could debate this internally to reach some kind of consensus. I would say, that a criterion would be, that the winning port is the one, that is first updated to the current release and is the first to be feature rich enough for a user version. If you feel, you have put a lot of effort into a certain port and missed the barline, I'd say you may apply for a gratification point ;)

2) Any problems with the Qt release may be addressed to me on email. This is important, because a criterion for pointgiving is the state of usability. I will try my best to address specific issues and help give the resulting ports a better outlook in form of an upcomming update that will hopefully solve most of the issues. Note: Please be as specific as possible! (@zzd10h: I have noted your issues with QProcess, and I might need to work a little with you, if your schedule permits).

And to the community in general: Any good competition should allow for cheering. You are hereby invited to cheer as you wish in this thread or otherwise ;)

Go to top

Register To Post