Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 94

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

starting OWB with a URL
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I am trying to start OWB version 1.24 and supply a URL as the home page. I have tried things such as:
owb boot:myfile.html
owb file:///boot:myfile.html
and a few other variations without any luck. Can someone enlighten me with an example of how to start owb with a file as my home page.

On a slightly different topic, I have yet to figure out how to reply to a message here. I can't seem to find a reply button.

Thanks.
Ned

Go to top
Re: starting OWB with a URL
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Ned

Quote:

Ned wrote:
I am trying to start OWB version 1.24 and supply a URL as the home page. I have tried things such as:
owb boot:myfile.html
owb file:///boot:myfile.html
and a few other variations without any luck. Can someone enlighten me with an example of how to start owb with a file as my home page.
Assuming you have a volume called "boot" with a file called "myfile.html" in its root directory, you were pretty close with your last example. Try this:

OWB --url file:///boot/myfile.html

I believe that should work.

Quote:
On a slightly different topic, I have yet to figure out how to reply to a message here. I can't seem to find a reply button.

Thanks.
Ned

Hmm, it's in the bottom right corner of every post, as well as in the top and bottom of every (page of every) thread, next to the New topic button -- provided you're logged in, of course.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Re: starting OWB with a URL
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@nbache

I'll give your example of starting OWB with a url a try.

Regarding the reply problem, I guess I was asleep that day and forgot to login.

Thanks.
Ned

Go to top

Register To Post