Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Website bug tracker removed?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I was going to check the bug tracker on the ib site,but it has been removed. Anyone knows why?

X5000
Go to top
Re: Website bug tracker removed?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Antique

It has been temporarily removed because it suddenly stopped working and was the reason the site has been failing to load at all over the past few days. As soon as I figure out why, teh bug count will be back - looks like our webhost may have changed something on the php side.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
The site is back to normal now, hopefully.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Futaura

I realize that IBrowse 3.0 is a lot of work, but when will we see the number of open issues go down instead of up? Has there been much progress lately?

Hans

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Hans

As I've said before, not too much should be read into the bug count values - not all development or bug fixes are logged on the bugtrack. Besides, it's more important that the closed bugs number goes up than the open issue count goes down (remember that the open issue count is around about the same as when IB2.4 was released - it just wasn't made public). Probably we need to create a vault to move all the issues that are not worth fixing for 3.0 . However, to answer your other question... No, there hasn't been a lot of progress lately, but that's mainly due to cvs downtime and me being busy with other stuff instead.

Go to top

Register To Post