Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

I Am "Iron Man"?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
_Definitely_ worth seeing in the theatres.

Although, I'll be conservative and give it a B.

Problem, as always is, they are WAY TOO toned down because of "the children". Bad guys are bad guys and you want them to be bad, so that when the hero shows up, he kicks their butt, hard!

High production values, decent script and good acting.

It could have been better (the children thing, they really need to reconsider who the audience these are made for is, or make two slightly different versions), but I certainly could have sat through it even if it was 45 minutes longer.....

It's a LONG wait for a sequel.

I can't get enough of super-hero movies!!!!!

In about 3 more years, I believe we'll be buried in them. Possibly 8 to 10 a year.

Can the market be saturated? I doubt it, as there are truck load of supers and the bad guy hordes just keep coming.....

Save us, save us.......

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Re: I Am "Iron Man"?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Atheist

Actually saw this last day in the cinema(offcourse ).

Very good Visual effects. I like this super kinda movies,so i think this was a good one.

X5000
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Atheist

It a film about protecting American interest, it has some propaganda elements, protect the nice American solders from the evil evil Afghanistans.

The action is nice, cool film, like the visual effects, and some fun elements.

Her in norway you need to be 11 years old too se the film, I think 16 is better age, there where some violent parts in the start of film, I do think some 11 year old kids will have problems, if they start thinking this might happen to there families or to them self.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Atheist

Quote:

Atheist wrote:
_Definitely_ worth seeing in the theatres.

Agreed. Solid script, with action and effects adapted to it, and not the other way round.

I hate movies where special effects are there just for the sake of it, ignoring the script, just to show us, poor audience, how skilled the effects creator is. Bah...

Again, recommended movie, this one.

Saluditos,

Ferr?n.

Amiga user since 1988
AOS4 Betatester
Member of ATO Spain
A1 Cfg
OS4 SCR
A1200
Go to top

Register To Post