Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 142

nubechecorre, TheMagicSN, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

APIgnosis, a new autodoc viewer for Windows, Linux and MacOS
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Hello guys,
I guess there are a lot of developers, in our community, that use cross compilers in other systems, to develop applications for AmigaOS.

I started developing a new AutoDoc viewer for Windows, Linux and MacOS, that will help you read these files, in a better way. It is far from perfect right now, and I have a lot of ideas, to make it even better.

You can find information at https://bitbucket.org/walkero/apignosis/wiki/Home and download it from the releases link.

This is the first release and might have bugs. Be warned. :)

There is no way to lose any of your data. You will need to have the AutoDocs files somewhere in your hard disk. Using the top menu, you can select the folder where you have the AutoDoc files, and then a list of them will be shown. By clicking on a file, the Methods list will be updated at the bottom. Clicking on a method, all the information will be shown at the main content.

I need your feedback. Is it useful? Are you going to use it? If not, why?

Please, provide ideas, new features and bugs at https://bitbucket.org/walkero/apignosis/issues
The issues tracker doesn't require login to submit, but please, add your nickname there at the end of your message, so that I know who you are.

Have fun.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Re: APIgnosis, a new autodoc viewer for Windows, Linux and MacOS
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Walkero

The idea is good, specially the fact that this tools consumes directly "amigaguide" files.

Actually the thing that would prevent from using it now, is that sometimes ago I prepared myself a Dash docset for AOS4.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Just installed and ran it. Seems to work fine, well done.

Shocked at the exe size though, 17MB? Wow!

Not sure it's something I will use though, coding and Windows just doesn't seem right to me :)

Simon

Comments made in any post are personal opinion, and are in no-way representative of any commercial entity unless specifically stated as such.
----
http://codebench.co.uk
Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@rigo
Thank you for testing it. It is around 170MB because. basically what you see there is a website, working like a desktop application, based on Electron and Chromium. Basically you have there a whole web browser.

The app is created with Node.js, Vue.js and Quasar as a base theme. In PC/Linux/MacOS world the electron and the Javascript are almost everywhere. Most of the latest communication apps (Viber, Skype etc.) are based on them, as well as VSCode and many many other apps.

Wish it was available for AmigaOS, but without a good JS JIT, it would be slow as dead.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top

Register To Post