Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Problem downloading purchased item from AMIStore
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi,

i bought "The Secret of Middle City" in the AMIStore. However i cannot download it. When i open "My Purchases" in the AMIStore OS4 App i can see "The Secret of Middle City" but when i click on download it shows me immediately the following message:

Error: TSMC_aos4.lha file is corrupt on download
Expected file size: 85845219 Downloaded file size: 0
Expected file CRC32: 291936288 Downloaded file CRC32: 0
Select RETRY To try download again or SKIP to ignore error.

I tried it multiple times and this problems occurs only with "The Secret of Middle City" all other downloads of previous purchases work as expected.

I contacted A-EON / AMIStore already two times (one time in may) but never got any response except:

"We will respond within two business days of receiving the email. Hotmail/Gmail Users: add bla @a-eon.biz to your Safe Senders List / white list."

Any help would be much appreciated

Go to top
Re: Problem downloading purchased item from AMIStore
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@IamSONIC

I used to have a similar problem with the Enhancer Software package. It helped download via Updater tool.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@mufa

Tried this too. Updater downloads a file called "TSMC_aos4.lha" but cancels the download with a comparable error message.

The downloaded file is not an lha archive but a text file. It contains the following text: "Error: File Not Found"

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Similar issues, cannot download this, or the Sketchblock update.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Nuder_Try

No problems here, I tried the Amistore app. - it downloaded the 4 Sketchblock .lha files to Amistore/downloads and installed it to sys: etc.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@benny

I tested it just after realease and just after reading nuder_try'scomment and works fine for me also with both AmiStore and updater.

It did give this error right at the very beginning when we uploaded it as a single large archive (it exceeded the file size limit of a certain php function I believe).
So please any one who was quick off the mark with the download and had issues, try again and hopefully the issue will be resolved.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@broadblues

I was able to get the SketchBlock to download. But I cannot get the Enhancer to. When it starts to download, the file size varies from 40 meg to 161. The download is slow, and usually just stops at about 20%. Where do I get the information to have the Updater get the download?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
The "Best" I can get is the :

Expected file size 169958275 Downloaded file size: 169843294

error.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
After writing a mail to "matthew" AT a-eon.co.uk i got quickly a response that i should try it again.

I tried it again and it works

Go to top

Register To Post