Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

UnArc / DefIcons question
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
For now if you want to add new filetype of archive to WB, you just add it with DefIcons. And, after you add that, clicking in WB on that kind of archives, will spawn for you UnARC. So , the first question: Where in WB is settings, which say, that for archives file types i need to spawn UnArc ? Some settings for it, or somethere some tooltypes or how ?

Next question is realted to UnARC itself. For now, when you click on any archive in WB, it spawn unarc, with absolute path to your archive in Source filed. But destination field, always empty. That is a bit annoing, because i want to have all the time in destination the same path as for source, but only without archive of course. So, i hope, that when someone will help me with founding where is that settings which say that need to spawn UnARc on archives, i can change it to make destination field always point on the current dir, from which i click on archive.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: UnArc / DefIcons question
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

the next question : edit the icon's tooltypes of unarc (I choose ram: for destination)

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@shadowsun

Btw, where is setting which say to WB than need spawn UnARC for archives ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e
Quote:

Btw, where is setting which say to WB than need spawn UnARC for archives ?

SYS:Prefs/DefIcons : doubleclick on the filetype you want to edit in the left listbrowser, RAWBInfo will popup and allow you to edit the default tool.

Go to top

Register To Post