Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hello i was searching for an OS4 bug list to see if bugs i experience were allready reported. I couldn't find it using the search possibility of this site.

I would be great if we could search in a given forum, in the title's if the threads. Of course also in he messages.

Please note that this site is allready very helpfull and nice to use. Just a suggestion

Joseph

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@JosDuchIt

Have you tried the advanced search?
http://www.amigans.net/modules/newbb/search.php

Go to top
Anonymous
A knowledgebase would be good. Like, for example, don't bother trying to play dvd movies on your Sam 733MHz with MPlayer.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@DaveP

Or hitting Fast Forward or Rewind in DVPlayer ;)

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Mikey_C

It's a bit early for Santa

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

@Chris

I just did.

I did not notice it before because there is apparently no link to it.
In fact it took a while before i saw the link 'advanced search'
I scrolled till i saw 'search'.
Since i think this is an important tool, it would be good to have it higher up in
the left frame or even in the title bar (so the occasional user finds it readily)
The present link to 'advanced search' however does not point to the searchpossibility you mention, but probably to an earlier less performant possibility.

It is quite good as it is now to find a thread. I found the "OS4.1 bugs" thread. 'which was not possible with the version pointed at from the left frame.
Next thing i wanted to do is searching in this quite long thread only for 'input device' since i have frequent ' problems there.

i was able to decide that there is no report on an 'input device' problem doing a far more global search however than in the thread "OS4.1 bugs" So i think it would be nice to be able to specify a thread to be searched and independently the searchwords.

Thanks for the link

Joseph

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@DaveP

Actually thats dont bother trying to play a dvd "." Mine crashed twice:(

Go to top

Register To Post