Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
76 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 74

musashi5150, flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 »
Re: AmigaDeveloper.com Team Progress Update
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris

Thanks

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@trixie

If you could provide me with a specific test case, I'll raise a BZ against text.datatype.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@broadblues

It's working fine today *sigh*
If it re-occurs I'll try to get a log.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris

Aint that always the way!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

Quote:

* SDK file installation is all over the place. Some files under include_h, others in local/common. Please keep it consistent.

About this problem. as I installed the sdk files too but I am a newbie, may you help me to fix this? what should I put and where?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@nubechecorre

Should all be under local/common IMHO

and the autodocs in local/common/AutoDocs they all end up in SYS:Documentaion at the moment, need to 'complain' to Matthew about that most of mine are hand installed from svn so I didn't notice...

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@broadblues

Ah, so that's where they are! There are a couple in the SDK (two different locations, think one was local/documentation), but the rest I resorted to finding from the source directory!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

Is AmigaDeveloper.com the place where bug reports for the Enhancer CD should go?

And how would one do that?
Through the contact form?

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel

There a bug tracker on amigadeveloper.com, but in the first instance mention it here since your already on the thread....

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
Is AmigaDeveloper.com the place where bug reports for the Enhancer CD should go?

And how would one do that?

Yes, that's where you submit bug reports. Signup for an account at http://amigadeveloper.com/bugreports/login_page.php, and submit a bug report.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues
@Hans

Thanks, will sign up there once i got my CD

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@amigakit

As AmiSTORE is a Hollywood program, is it planned to deliver a 'windows' executable ?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@all

Following on from the third major public release (v1.2) of the Enhancer Software in December, we have been busy listening to feedback and preparing further updates to key components of the package.

Of course none of this would be possible without the significant hard work of the AmigaDeveloper.com Team. Two members, Broadblues and zzd10h have been working hard recently on some components which will be added to the Enhancer Software shortly.

Some great news is that TuneNet has been now updated to support Shoutcast v2 API support. The UI has been reworked under the "Internet Radio" section with a Genre Select Gadget button where users can chhose their favourite music genre and filter the radio station search results.

Resized Image

The large number of ever growing classes, gadgets, utilities, libraries and tools in the Enhancer Software now needs an easier and quicker way to update them. The new Updater application will hopefully solve this problem and as an added bonus it also manages and updates AMIStore purchases too!

Resized Image

amigakit.com - the Amiga store
Links: www.amigakit.com | New Products | Enhancer Software
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Mattew
Cool ! Updater looks nice !

I also see it has second tab "My Purchases" and somehow start to think: is it possible to use that "updater" tool as base, and made AmiStore of the same native interface with all that functionality step-by-step merged in ?

Also plz, don't forget to create normal change_log in next update about all components as well as create one single SDK directory in which put everything as it should be from every component. Sure that some work, but as i say before i can help you with, just write me back if you can't find time for :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Kas1e

Thanks, the next version of AMIStore will use Updater as standard for managing the My Purchases and Downloads section as well as keeping the Enhancer Software up to date.

amigakit.com - the Amiga store
Links: www.amigakit.com | New Products | Enhancer Software
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@amigakit

A tool that would be super would be a replacement of AmigaInput
Amigainput is buggy and really not easy

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@sinisrus

Quote:

A tool that would be super would be a replacement of AmigaInput
Amigainput is buggy and really not easy

AmigaInput is system component, if you have issues then bring them up on the hyperion forum.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Andy
Quote:

AmigaInput is system component, if you have issues then bring them up on the hyperion forum.

I can be wrong, but didn't some system components already rewriten by aeon ? If i remember right, it is Format, Clock and some of them which is out of hyperion's hands like Ringio, SFS, Partion Wizard , etc .. All of this for sure can made impression that rewriting and/or replacing system components can be expected :)

But that is not good of course to replace _any_ system components, as can make mess in end. For example replacing "format" and "clock" wasn't good idea imho as they system components still.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
But that is not good of course to replace _any_ system components, as can make mess in end. For example replacing "format" and "clock" wasn't good idea imho as they system components still.

Clock I don't have a particular problem with, as it's just a utility. Probably they should have called it something other than Clock, but it doesn't really matter - nothing references it.

Format is potentially slightly problematic if there's an update, although I have no idea what the differences are. sound.datatype could be a big problem if the OS version gets updated, as it will either be stuck on v53 forever, or need to have all the v54 functionality, or simply be incompatible. I don't think this was a very good idea at all, unless A-eon have used the OS source code and have promised to supply Hyperion with a copy they can use for the OS after such-and-such a date.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit
I don't see any documentation for "TimeGuard" in the the Enhancer package although I did find some docs for it at http://wiki.amiga.org/ and the Enhancer Installer has lines to install the TimeGuard docs.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 »