Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 101

MartinW, kishigo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)
Re: AmigaDeveloper.com Team Progress Update
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
Why not add a HARD reboot
It's already there, according to the description above.

Quote:
a SHUTDOWN option
This might be nice, though.

Quote:
let the countdown go from a green progress bar through yellow to red
Don't get this ... what would the three colours signify then?

The way it seems to work now is that once the application library is beginning to close down applications, the colour changes to orange/yellow. When did you want it to be red?

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel

There is a SOFT keyword (whether that be tooltype or commandline) that select a SOFT reboot as an alternative to the default HARD reboot.

Currently the change to RED (not orange ) occurs when applications are sent the quit messages.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@nbache

Quote:

Quote:

let the countdown go from a green progress bar through yellow to red

Don't get this ... what would the three colours signify then?

The way it seems to work now is that once the application library is beginning to close down applications, the colour changes to orange/yellow. When did you want it to be red?

Depending on the countdown "position"...lets say you have a long countdown of 9 seconds...the first three seconds are green, the next three seconds yellow and the final three seconds red/orange to determine the countdown.

Probably not very helpful when using three or four second countdowns though

@broadblues

I get the decision using red for quit messages, like it

But still, a SHUTDOWN option would be nice, then i could get rid of my home made script (which is nice too, but...)

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
The AmigaDeveloper Team have been busy preparing the next Enhancer Software release.

There is an updated Sound Datatype which uses the new MediaDeck Gadget Class and an updated SliderBar Gadget.

In the screenshot below you can see it playing MOD files in latest version of MultiViewer. It can also handle other sound datatypes such as MPEGA and WAV.

Resized Image

The SliderBar Gadget is used for cueing through the sound sample/music file and also for adjusting the volume.

amigakit.com - the Amiga store
Links: www.amigakit.com | New Products | Enhancer Software
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to download the next enancher software update!

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hello,

I am pleased to confirm that Amiga Developer Network Team member, Guillaume has been working on Updater utility recently with some good results.

Once a file is downloaded from AmiSphere server, there is information regarding the update contained in a summary window.

Updater now shows the summary of details about the source file and local destination file covering information such as version, size and paths.

It will also warn the user if they are downgrading a file which is newer already stored locally.

Icons are now included and handled in the same window so Updater does not need to prompt user a second time about the downloading and overwriting an existing .info file.

Thank you Guillaume for enhancing this utility. Updater will be available in the forthcoming Enhancer Software update.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Thanks!

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It has been a busy development period for the AmigaDeveloper Network Team. Here is more development news to share for the forthcoming Enhancer Software update:

X-Dock v2 has now a new DockApp API which lets it run programs within the docks.

Andy has been busy recently adding a new Radeon DockApp which reports the old P96 memory (limited to only 256Mb) and the new Radeon 64-bit memory which Warp3D Nova and selected other Enhancer Software components use.

Resized Image

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@amigakit
Will bugreports page come up again, or better to report bugs in forums for now ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Thanks for the hard and continuous improvement of enancher software!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@amigakit

Warp 3D nova is probably the most important of the pack.
It would be nice to have a software or a game that uses it and that would be included in a future update of the pack

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi everyone.

I have a problem with the RadeonHD V.5 driver.
I have two graphic cards mounted in the X1000:
GFX 1) Radeon HIS4670 1GB DDR3 (seen as "Radeon RV730")
GFX 2) Radeon R9 280X (seen as "Radeon HD 7900 Series")

The GFX 1 is attached to an old monitor with max 1024x768 res (MONITOR 1).
The GFX 2 is attached to an ultrawide modern monitor with max 3840x1600 res (MONITOR 2).

RadeonHD V3 supports both gfx cards.
RadeonHD V5 supports only the GFX 2.

If I boot with RadeonHD V3, i can open screens on gfx1 and on gfx 2.
I can push the GFX2 up to 3520x1440x48Hz.

If I boot with RadeonHD V5, the GFX 1 is not detected (as expected), but the GFX2 only displays correctly at resolutions up to 1680 x1050.
Resolutions over 1050 lines (even those that display correctly with Radeon V3) are displayed squashed vertically.

Where should I report this malfunction?

I tried to login on A-EON Technology's bug tracker but my old account seems blocked.
I tried to reset the password of the old account but i receive the message:"the maximum number of pending requests has been reached".
I tried to register as a new user with a different email but i never received the confirmation email.
Is there anyone who can restore my account to have access to the A-EON Technology's bug tracker?

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)