Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 141

BCP, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga 30th anniversary event UK VIP ticket for free
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi fellow Amigans,

The UK event is approaching, and I am really looking forward to it. I bought the VIP ticket, so I'll be sitting at the VIPs table and have the possibility to talk to some of the Amiga creators and to Trevor & Matthew leamann (looking forward to it!!) and many others!

(
Well, this was the plan. Yesterday I had a bad bad bad motorbike (bue bye ( ) accident, surgery and as it seems I won't be able to attend but from the hospital (should, someone, put a livestream on).

So there is a vacating ticket. If someone wants it, for free send me a PM. I hope the ticket is transferable I can't have a look at the organizer's website the phones battery is empty and I'm not sure when someone can bring me a charger here. I have no relatives or friend here Closelby.
It may take some time for me to reply. I don't know when I'll wake up and if my phone still alive.

Unfortunately I can't post on amigaworld. The mobile phone IP is blacklisted. Looks like I have been spamming and trolling too much there. :/
If someone not interested in the ticket would be so kind to copy and paste.
There.

Why is "free for all not come up in recents topics" ion the front page?
Webdites are do vimbersome to use with a phone! Takes me insane go write this post.

Edited by Amigo1 on 2015/7/31 6:29:27
Go to top
Re: Amiga 30th anniversary event UK
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Amigo1

Sorry to hear about the accident. I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem to give the ticket. Missed out on VIP tickets myself.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Rob

Sent you a second PM

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
If someone wants the ticket, it's free. Rob did not reply.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
A few hours to go. I'll be in theatre ( operation) in two hours and when I wake up I won't be able to use my hands for I don't know how long. If someone whants the ticket, again _for free_ pm me or write an email at amigo1One at yahoo,com,au

Go to top
Re: Amiga 30th anniversary event UK VIP ticket for free
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Again, sorry to hear about your accident, sounds pretty awful! I've posted a link to this thread on AW.net (and EAB) in case someone there is interested. But it's not just you falling foul of the blacklisting issues there, it happens regularly to me in work and on my mobile too...

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!

Go to top

Register To Post