Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 110

skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

#Amiga30UK
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hello,

So yes I am interested, which regular users of this forum are off to the show next Sunday in Peterborough, England at the Marriott Hotel apart from me?

Go to top
Re: #Amiga30UK
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
No idea what is happening for the daytime event, so as things stand, no.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@djrikki
Yup, I'm going . I believe at least a couple of other ANT members are too.

@Chris
Sadly the only way to find out what was happening was their Facebook page (or email them directly!) - their blog was extremely neglected.

In any event, their tickets are completely sold-out now, so not much point in me mentioning what's happening now :-/

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@ChrisH

The promotion for this event has been... appalling.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris
I guess they got enough response from Facebook, and everyone uses Facebook ;) , so why bother with the blog/etc?

In their defence, originally it was just planned to be a VIP dinner, but has expanded gradually to cover more things. As most of it was not 100% confirmed, they've been reticent to promise particular things. But yes, still sucks.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ChrisH

just as an FYI -- if anyone can ping ryu or any of the other organizers. we could always use some promotion over on a.org. i just opened a thread on the show today, and there's *tons* of UK classic guys on a.org, so i would think a little hyping over there might be helpful.

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top

Register To Post