Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AMIStore purchase failure. (solved)
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I purchased several utilities at AmiStore through PayPal. After I completed the transaction, I ended up at the A-EON WEB site with a notice that my payment had been accepted and by bank shows the transaction as pending. The AMIStore app has just been sitting here for an hour claiming that it's waiting for payment. Who do I contact to find out what's going on??

Edited by xenic on 2015/4/26 2:14:24
Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Re: AMIStore purchase failure.
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

Restart amistore and you should see the payment credited. If not then contact a-eon.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
The programs I purchased still don't show up in AMIStore. I contacted A-EON and they sent an email reply stating that they would pass my query on to the AMIstore administrator. The money is gone from my account but the files are still sitting in my AMIStore shopping bag. I still haven't been contacted by an AMIStore administrator and don't know who to contact directly.

Does anyone else know how to contact the AMIStore admin directly??

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

That's odd, has the money been credited to your balance? As shown at the top when you log in?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
Quote:
That's odd, has the money been credited to your balance? As shown at the top when you log in?

No. The balance at the top of the window show 0.00. I logged into PayPal and my account shows the payment to A-EON Technology Ltd. The money is gone from my account. The 2 utilities I bought are still shown in my AMIStore shopping bag.

Before I bought the 2 small utilities, I clicked on download "Prisma Megamix" because it said "no cost". I got errors stating that it couldn't be found on the server but it is shown in my account as purchased. Maybe the server error affected my purchase of the 2 utilities I bought.

I'm not too excited about the $9.89 loss but I certainly am reluctant to purchase anything else at AMIStore if there is no direct contact with someone who can resolve payment issues.

Do you know who the AMIStore administrator is??

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic
Direct contact is Matt from amikit. But i don't see him logged in in last few days, so probably you will need to wait a bit till he reply.

Edited by kas1e on 2015/4/26 7:08:02
Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

I'm sure they will deal with this shortly, I know for fact that they are "away on business" this week.

So far Matthew has dealt with the few such glitches promptly.

In the mean time I prsume you have checked the download section of amistore and the product don;t appear there as well as the shopping basket?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
They haven't appeared in the download section but I just got an email from A-EON informing me that they are now available. I've downloaded both utilites that I purchased and all is well. Thanks for you help. Maybe I should be a little more patient.

Go to top
Re: AMIStore purchase failure. (solved)
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Sometime you just want to use your new purchases right away.

Go to top
Re: AMIStore purchase failure. (solved)
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Apologies for the problem.

Whilst I was away travelling on business, the CA Root Certificates expired. I have now updated those, so it should be running again.

amigakit.com - the Amiga store
Links: www.amigakit.com | New Products | Enhancer Software
Go to top

Register To Post