Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

BlinkenSisters - Hunt For The Lost Pixels
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi all.

I've just uploaded this game to OS4Depot. It's a platform jump 'n' run game. The few first levels look overly simplistic, but as you go on further, it's actually a pretty good game. It's version 0.5.4 from the SVN repo.

I'll upload some screenshots tomorrow. I made an addons pack that includes all the extra contributed levels that were in the SVN repo. Some of them can be downloaded from the within the game itself.

Let me know what you think. If you have red/cyan 3D glasses, you can run it with -c to get a 3D effect, but it slows the framerate right down on my system.

Press F to switch between fullscreen/window while playing. And please resist the urge to press the escape key! That quits the game immediately. Use "Q" instead if you just want to exit to the main menu.

If you wait and wait at the main menu, it'll go into a demo mode and you can see a bunch of different levels being played.

Thanks to Raziel^ for telling me about this game.

Download: Main game
Download: Addons pack

Edit: I'd initially thought there were handling differences between 0.5.3 and 0.5.4, but it looks like I just got used to it.

Edit2: There's a bunch of cheat codes as well. Press tab while playing and type:

nuke
skip
goto <levelnum>
lives
die
quit
coords
freemode
godmode
timebonus
edit

Edited by MickJT on 2014/7/29 17:13:54
Edited by MickJT on 2014/7/30 5:50:32
Edited by MickJT on 2014/7/30 9:24:02
Edited by MickJT on 2014/7/30 14:58:10
Go to top
Re: BlinkenSisters - Hunt For The Lost Pixels
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@MickJT
Looks fun will try it when i get my amiga

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Re: BlinkenSisters - Hunt For The Lost Pixels
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Screenshots are now on OS4Depot. They're captured from within a Linux VM inside VirtualBox, but... the only difference for me is the framerate.

Go to top

Register To Post