Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 63

BillE, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 »
Re: SMTube : new version on OS4Depot
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues

I have the same problem, but on my ASO4.1 beta system, not in "normal" ASO4.1FE upd1.
On my beta system I have libz.so.1.2.11
but on my AOS4.1FE upd1 only libz.so.1.2.3

So maybe it's libz.zo.1.2.11 causing some trouble.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@jabirulo

I didn't say it but it's beta system. You are right the problem was libz.so.1.2.11. I had libz.so, libz.so.1 and libz.so.1.2 pointing to that lib and after replacing those to point to libz.so.1.2.3 SMTube works again. Thanks !

Amiga community really should rethink how to handle releasing of shared objects to avoid linking h**l in future.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I downloaded the most current version of SMTube, extracted the lha file and placed the app folder in my Programs: dir. Upon execution of the software I get an error related to QT:

Failed to load shared object
libQTWebKit.so

I tried locating this SO on OS4Depot, but no dice. I tried downloading the sources from:
http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/smplayer/smtube/trunk/src

But, I can't execute the command svn co because I don't have svn installed in the C:

I tried finding svn on OS4Depot, again, no luck finding it.

Another somewhat related question, when I cd to a directory containing the AutoInstall file, and I use run AutoInstall, the shell lets me know that the file is not executable. I also tried AutoInstall, for the SMTube installer file, via sh AutoInstall and results in the following error:

Ram:AutoInstall[1]: syntax error: `;' unexpected

I'm terribly sorry if these questions seem juvenile, but I am new to OS4 and really like the OS and want to make full use of it. Your generous support is greatly appreciated!

-A1200 w/ Blizzard 1230 - 128MB FastRam
-X5000 1TB SSD HD - 16GB RAM
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@m1nuto

Quote:
Another somewhat related question, when I cd to a directory containing the AutoInstall file, and I use run AutoInstall, the shell lets me know that the file is not executable. I also tried AutoInstall, for the SMTube installer file, via sh AutoInstall and results in the following error:

The right command is Execute. Or if the s bit of the Autoinstall file was set then it would run without the Execute command. Run command runs a program/command in background (not blocking the Shell). Sh is "Linux/Unix" shell which is different to Amiga's Shell/CLI and doesn't understand its syntax.

Anyway the AutoInstall files are for the AmiUpdate utility.

X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@TSK

Thank you, when so is there any benefit to using the AmiUpdate utility to install applications? I.E., if I run AutoInstall for SMTube, will AmiUpdate grab the Libs/SObjs that are not available, but necessary to run the given application?

I guess I could try it out, but just wondering, maybe the answer will help other users besides just myself.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@TSK

When I do use Execute AutoInstall for SMTube, I end up with a request to mount/assign for GETENV:

Do you know where I should assign this path to?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@m1nuto

I made this HowTo (3 years ago) in this thread

http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforum ... t_id=94635#forumpost94635

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@m1nuto

AmiUpdate is used to update software which is installed already and run once at least. AutoInstall scripts usually relies on the APPDIR: feature to find the path to the software. Such path doesn't exist if you haven't run the software ever before.

Amiga software usually comes with dedicated installers to use. If the software package/archive doesn't contain any installers then you can just copy it to anywhere and just use it from there. Large software packages are different matter which might be under GPL. People don't want to mix such packages together if they don't want to put their own software under GPL. So users have to install such packages separately. Also installers of Amiga software are not usually made to download any extra packages on your behalf.

X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I found the library I was looking for, just in case anyone else is looking for libXML2.so for SMTube, you can find it on Aminet, the links to both the SDK and compiled SObj are included below:

SDK Release:
OS4Depot libXML2 Source

Compiled Release:
SObj Binary on Aminet

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Before mentioning the errors I got in setting up SMTube, I got a question, is there a way to modify the window size of the mplayerGUI application when it executes the command to open the applications with the URL, some other MPLAYER_OPTIONS string?

I got mplayer to center itself on a black screen with this as the run command, it's pretty nice, but not if you want to multitask:

-vo cgx_wpa -cache-min 20 -autoq 100 -autosync 30 -zoom -fs

Got all necessary libraries and found ffmpeg.

I am getting these errors when I first execute the program when it reads through he font cache:
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 84: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 93: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 102: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/40-nonlatin.conf", line 24: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/40-nonlatin.conf", line 41: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/45-latin.conf", line 23: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected
Fontconfig warning: "fonts:fontconfig/etc/fonts:fontconfig/conf.d/45-latin.conf", line 55: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not work as expected

I was getting this output when using the non GUI mplayer with this option string= -cache 8192 -cache-min 20 -autoq 100 -autosync 30:
Movie-Aspect is 2.00:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
VO: [p96_pip] 600x300 => 600x300 Planar YV12
VDec: vo config request - 600 x 300 (preferred colorspace: Planar YV12)
VDec: using Planar YV12 as output csp (no 0)
Movie-Aspect is 2.00:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
VO: [p96_pip] 600x300 => 600x300 Planar YV12
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

And that just loops until it hits that last line mentioning AVI files.

I tried:
smtube -ni -url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRp9PSTKh_4
and
smtube -url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRp9PSTKh_4 -ni
but this happens:
Resized Image

Just wanted to let the porting developer know it isn't processing the -ni argument correctly, it assumes it is part of the URL for the video, unless I'm passing it incorrectly.

Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 4:44:49
Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 4:53:25
Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 4:58:55
Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 5:16:11
Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 5:22:08
Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/10 5:49:11
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
You are passing it incorrectly.

Just launch SmTube and copy/paste the URL in the search field (or you can search for words to get a selection of videos).

I'd advise to use either LiveForItMplayer or Emotion to play videos.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@K-L

Quote:
You are passing it incorrectly.

Just launch SmTube and copy/paste the URL in the search field (or you can search for words to get a selection of videos).

I'd advise to use either LiveForItMplayer or Emotion to play videos

Had no luck with LiveForIts mplayer, but Emotion is really nice. Do you know where I can purchase the full client? The website in the demo is now not operational.

I contacted a software dev company at the webiste http://entwicklers.org/contact/ which I assumed had to be the right location, but if you know how I can get in contact with them I'd be greatful.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@m1nuto

Emotion can either be purchased at the Amistore or as a digital download from Amiga Shop in Germany which is where i got mine from https://www.amiga-shop.net/Amiga-Softw ... ion-Mediaplayer::806.html

Amigaone X5000 AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 1
Radeon RX 550 Polaris
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
If you have problems with SMTube, and want to try an alternative, I'd highly recommend YT:
http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... le&file=video/misc/yt.lha

(But best not to discuss it here, since that's off-topic. Feel free to create another thread for it though...)

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ChrisH

I really like that script, that's a fantastic interface it creates. I still think I prefer ClipGrab or SMTube because they utilitze a different method to start downloads versus starting the download in Odyssey. I have issues sometimes where Odyssey freezes when there are multiple downloads started. But definitely will make use of the script, especially since there is no need for a special mplayer command, or Emotion to view the resulting downloads. ClipGrab doesn't have this player specific issue when it is used to download videos.

Edited by m1nuto on 2017/10/12 22:53:56
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@m1nuto
I created a new thread to avoid taking this thread off-topic:
http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforum ... id=108329#forumpost108329

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
SMTube 17.5 available on OS4Depot and AmiUpdate.

18/01/09 : port of the latest 17.5.0 svn8595

* YouTube no more allow to don't use HTTPS protocol.
In previous versions, YT_DISCARD_HTTPS define was used. It doesn't work anymore.

=> with this version, SMTube doesn't work anymore with Emotion (at least with v1.1) but it works with recent MickJT-MPlayer (tested with v1.0.1).

Therefore, don't forget to modify your ENVARC:SMTube.ini if you used Emotion

More informations here : https://forum.smplayer.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9061

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@zzd10h

Thanks for the update, just yesterday it stopped working
BTW, you may include the latest 1.5 version of Download tool:

http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... =network/ftp/download.lha

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@zzd10h

SMTube doesn't show up in AmiUpdate for me.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 »