Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 116

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Promised contribs of OS4 OpenLinux team
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
So far they remind me more of iWin than CUSA...

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Promised contribs of OS4 OpenLinux team
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

ddni wrote:
There are already about 8 linux distros running on x1000. Pat Wall has been tirelessly working on them for a couple of years.

These LinuxOS4 parasites do not appear to be anywhere close to offering anything new.

Given the way our community spoke of Barry Altman (Robertos' personal friend) I would not be surprised if Roberto went out of his way to damage the Amiga community.

Revenge as they say is a dish best served cold...

The longer this (possible farce) goes on and the more times Roberto changes his plans and his tune, the more likely I think this whole charade is just a sick joke to poke and disturb/disrupt the Amiga community, by a friend of Barry Altman who is well aware of the past problems between many Amiga users and their views about CUSA and Barry.

I would like to hope that some new programming blood could enter the Amiga community and we might be able to get some new drivers written for AmigaOS4.x/AROS/AEROS/MorphOS3.2, but I am highly skeptical of anything like that happening now from the OS4 Linux guys with no previous experience at Amiga coding.

I hope this is not some sick revenge plot of Roberto's, but only time will prove that to be true or false.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)