Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 137

MickJT, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2) 3 »
Re: Favorite OS4 Games
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Skov

COlonization used to work when we had nallepuh and a few other hacks but since thoose has been removed ..well it wont work :I

it needs ciaa.reg's so if you want u should bugger xeron to do a patch/hack , it will most likely do the job.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@drHirudo

Earth 2140 works fine under AOS4 final. Fast, too fast unless you slow it all down through prefs. Go ahead and get it, I think you will like it.

ace

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Valiant
I like a lot of games but Exodus, it took a reinstall but now works fine under final. Others iclude;

1 E-Uae Covers just about all classic games.
2. Earth 2140
3. Frozen Bubbles
4. Scummvm (lots of games)
5. Soliton
6. Quake 3 (never very ggod at this).
7. Foundation Gold, although sound seems to have died under the latest release.

ace

PS played around with Napalm under OS4 final it installs and gets much further than previously but fails on CGX screen request.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ToAks

Freespace

Are we nearly there yet ?
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@All

Challenge

beat my record in AsteroidsTR and I will forever & always be greatly impressed by you ;)

It's a great shoot-em-up game in the likes of WBAsteroids, and it runs really nicely on OS4. Atleast it did on Update4, haven't checked for a long time as I have no incentive as i'm number 1 in the online hi-score list!

Get it here!
www.hd-rec.de under "other" and scroll down...

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Soliton
Exodus The Last War

Sometimes:
Freespace
Beats Of Rage

Will try Battle of Wesnoth as soon as I get my ?A1 updated with OS4 Final, hopefully in the next few days.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
My current favorites are The Battle for Wesnoth (excellent strategy game!) and Tower 57 (brilliant action adventure). Beside this, I love the games made available by ScummVM (Monkey Island series for example).

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@AmigaOldskooler

In 2019, I published on YT film with Top 30 Amigaos 4 Games. Unfortunately, in the last three years it has not changed much. Entwickler X has long done anything for Amiga, Hunoppc is now inactive, Kas1e only moved a few little-known titles, Bszili completely left the NG Amiga scene and other successors can not be seen. As a result, it is recently ported for Amigaos 4 even less games than for Amiga 68k.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
What then is needed to lure devs BACK to OS4?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@mufa

Is HunoPPC inactive? That was sad news. He's done a lot of great stuff over the years. Do you know why he has stopped? Maybe he is just taking a break or something? Also sad that Bszili left Amiga NG.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Very fond of Tower57, Daniel Mußener did an amazing job here.
https://youtu.be/khueCD7qmIw

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Nuder_Try

Quote:
What then is needed to lure devs BACK to OS4?

A stable environment in which the operating system is controlled by a serious company, and hardware is produced by someone who can deliver an affordable system in less than eight years.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ToAks

Hello

>Did you use RunInUAEor native 68k emulation in order to try it? Colonization is a great piece of gaming software

Thanks

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@acefnq

I have this game and I remember to run it flawlessly on my AmigaOne XE years ago.

Great game indeed with awesome scenarrios and great for futuristic strategy on for the crowd.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@acefnq

Nice list.

Yesterday I installed Exodus with the OS4 patch.

But it fails to run.

Any ideas?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AmigaOldskooler

Also I requested him a few pf his libs and stuff but they never arrived,even payed for it.I hope sometime he will release for us and specially for Final Burn and 1941 game too.I am a biyt anxious to try Huno's stuff up there

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
HCraft is probably the game I have put down most hours in, very frustrating but when you cleared a lot of tracks you always come back to it and it feels rewarding when you clear that next track.

Edit: And Tower 57 ofcourse! Fantastic port Daniel!

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Quote:
Also I requested him a few pf his libs and stuff but they never arrived,even payed for it.I hope sometime he will release for us and specially for Final Burn and 1941 game too.I am a biyt anxious to try Huno's stuff up there

Sad that you have not received this.

I don't know if it is of interest, but ACube has two HunoPPC compilations (might contain work from others, but I'm not sure) for sale, one on DVD and on downloadable. Maybe you will find what you didn't receive there?

Here is the link to the downloadable:

https://shop.acube-systems.biz/software/94-game-dvd-1.html

Here is the link to the DVD:

https://shop.acube-systems.biz/software/91-game-dvd-1.html

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Valiant

I LPairs as Monkey Island 3 and probably Gorky 17.

But the king of roms is my M.A.M.E. with more than 6000 roms!!! Every day I play some roms like Spy Hunter,Out Run or Euro League or Out Zone.Turbo Out Run is also on the list.

Long live MAME!!!

If I could buy or use a new X-Arcade joystick on it I will enjoy for hours and days

MAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is forever

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Valiant

I want to play Quake 2 as I tested in the past but now it doesn't load on my AmigaOS 4.1 with Update 2.

Where can I download a working version apart from OS4depot site?

Thank you

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2) 3 »