Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 109

sailor, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Printers
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@all

so gentlemen...

what is the bottom line?

I'd like to get a new printer and I'm never too worried about the price...

in your opinion what are a few good printers I could get that I could plug into the back of my A1 and via usb and/or a driver for whatever connection type available it would just go :D

graphics aren't a big thing, nor is colour, but I'd still like those options available... we don't want problems with specific types of paper or ink etc... so sensible materials in a sensible range... :D

btw, I had a small inquiry regarding some of these printers on the market that also scan... they scan without cpu software I believe... is it possible to get this printer/scanner to scan a photo etc and somehow grab this information? technically impossible without tailored software or a simple wrapper type program to steal it via usb could do the trick?... lol

thanks guys...

p.s guess I'd be using Final Writer or similair to print from... but OS4 does introduce PDF printing... I printed out via OS4 classic to my old HP 500C and it didn't come out too bad with the driver supplied for it...

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)