Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 137

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 23 »
Re: NetSurf development builds
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Web_search_width, found and works

When a toolbar is present there is no "+" gadget to open a new tab. It appears when I open the second tab (A+T).
A context menu when pointing a toolbar link would be useful (open in a new tab/open in a new window....)
...or at least mmb option to open in a new tab.
There is a pop-up menu to choose a search engine in prefs. Moving it to a browser's search field would be useful too...

CD32/A500/A600/A600+Furia/A1200/A4000D+A2320+PiccoloSD64/Sam440 flex 800MHz RAM 1GB HD7750 128MB OS4.1 SBLive! ->
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Quote:
When a toolbar is present there is no "+" gadget to open a new tab. It appears when I open the second tab (A+T).

That's always been like that (regardless of whether the toolbar is present or not). It's part of the tab bar which only shows itself when more than one tab is open. Is there an option to always show the tab bar? I thought I'd implemented that, but it turns out I haven't.

Quote:

A context menu when pointing a toolbar link would be useful (open in a new tab/open in a new window....)
...or at least mmb option to open in a new tab.

I don't think that's possible because speedbar.gadget is a bit rubbish. I can do it for ctrl+click though.

Quote:
There is a pop-up menu to choose a search engine in prefs. Moving it to a browser's search field would be useful too...

I was going to do that. There's a reason why I didn't. Can't remember why now.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris

I'm still using revision 704 and i note that the bookmark functionality (graphical part) still a bit broken even now, doing a specific testcase is a bit difficult (just try to open/close various nodes and you will see)

Here the result you got after playing with many open/close nodes:

http://postimage.org/image/crgh7pign/

Also later a keyboard control might be usefull on it

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@samo79

I can probably sort the keyboard navigation, the redraw is all core stuff. I think it's all being changed anyway.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Yep I know i know, the issue was not new (and it was already mentioned in one of our old mails exchange), as you suggest i even report that to Sourceforge (looong ago) but after that nothing happen .. well let's say general report

One time i must convince me to create an account for the mailing list :-/

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
http://wiki.netsurf-browser.org/NetSurf_3.0
"Core: Use new treeview."

Not sure what that actually entails, but I'm loath to do much with the existing treeview as it might have to be ripped out and re-implemented.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Ok Chris, aniway when you have time can you point the core devs to the bug (image) above ? maybe they can found a quick fix in meantime ..

Sure i need to registrate myself i know

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Add it to your existing bug report.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Ok

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Quote:
I can do it for ctrl+click though.

That's something.

OK, thanks

CD32/A500/A600/A600+Furia/A1200/A4000D+A2320+PiccoloSD64/Sam440 flex 800MHz RAM 1GB HD7750 128MB OS4.1 SBLive! ->
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@mr2

Try build #705

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris

Still thinking about the new "Quit NetSurf" (it works nicely !) maybe it might be better to put also an option (in Prefs) to disable it

It seems that not all user like that, almost a user on my italian forum suggest me that

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@samo79

There was an option in Choices to stop it coming up, but I've added it to Prefs now too (actually I was doing that before I saw your message). There is now an option to keep the tab bar enabled all the time too. I've moved the tab options to a new "tabs" tab because there are quite a lot of them!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information

The tab gadget is presented, nice. Have you implemented ctrl+click option to open a toolbar link in a new tab?

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Quote:

mr2 wrote:
The tab gadget is presented, nice. Have you implemented ctrl+click option to open a toolbar link in a new tab?

Yes, but I haven't tested it so please shout if it doesn't work.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Chris

Wow i'm impressed how many things you added in 1 single day, great work !
After a quick test can say that all the new functionalities are working perfecty, what i didn't test yet is this "ctrl+click" (what will do exactly ?)

At this point I also need to update the translation btw, only problem right now i don't know how to found the tarball source, it was removed ?

I hope not because download the entire source from git would be very annoying, expecially for just 1 file :-/

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Try to ctrl+click a toolbar link. Does it open this link in a new tab? I can't test it now....

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Ctri+click still opens a link in the same tab...

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Yep for now it doesn't seems to work ... let's give him a little break

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Quote:

samo79 wrote:

At this point I also need to update the translation btw, only problem right now i don't know how to found the tarball source, it was removed ?

Yes.

Quote:
I hope not because download the entire source from git would be very annoying, expecially for just 1 file :-/

Why not just download the one file you need?

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 23 »