Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Suggestion: Login-Account-Management for OWB
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@fingus

For me FF in current state absolutly unusable. You can load one-two sites and then crashes heavy :)

Realted to OWB , there is nothing what we can change. Joerg say pretty clear, that he will not add anything to OWB, because if was designed not for desktop browser :) Only if anyone else will start to works on it, or maybe someone will port Fab's OWB from MorphOS. But its indeed sad .. OWB on OS4 in current stage are very cool. Sadly if it will dead-end :(

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

How about starting a bounty or even better a sort of cooperative development in order to port the MUI version ?

I know that using cmake/cross compiling can be problematic for a single developer, but if we organize 2 or 3 people, the work can be splitted

Andrea have an already (preconfigured) cross compiler, if we ask him about, maybe we can try to start and once we have an preliminar bin ...

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79
Imho we should ask Fab, about how much money he want to make port of his OWB to os4 :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

It could be an idea, but Fab is mainly a MorphOS developer so we don't know if he want to do somethings similar, maybe he can reduce the MUI4 deps, this may be helpfull

By the way, the source are now freely downloadable and for what I can undestand the MUI4 deps are not so trivial ...

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)