Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 113

davec555, TheMagicSN, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: CodeBench 0.13
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi all,
Just downloaded and installed this, looks pretty good! I have a small "issue" with the file requestor which opens when you try to start a new project. When you try to assign a drawer as the base directory for the project, the file requestor that opens is forced on top of all windows, and can't be sent to the back. This wouldn't be so bad, but when you try to make a new drawer using its menu, the requestor asking for a name for the drawer opens *behind* the main requestor, which makes things a bit inconvenient. I haven't noticed this behaviour in any other application so far... Is this intentional? And if so, why?

Cheers!

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Daedalus

I'll look into it

Simon

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Rigo

I just installed it and when I get errors building my project the 'Build/Make' button is not activated again after build has been "completed".

If I do a little settings change and saves the settings it is activated again.

CodeBench-generated Makefile used...

/Me, myself and A1G4!
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Menthos

I've never seen that here, and I've absolutely no idea how I could try to reproduce it.

Simon

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Menthos :
I have opened with 0.13 projects created with 0.9 and no problem happen ... All worked perfectly.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Rigo

Well, my old CB-project does not behave like this but the one I created in 0.13 did (it works now and I don't know if it's because I have restarted CB, if a successful build fixed the problem or anything else?)...

I did a quick test:

Created a new project from a fresh started CB to see if I could reproduce (my description in the last post was not so good).

Generating Makefile (rest of options unchanged).
Using g++ as compiler and compiler switches that gives an error.
(Added linker options too but it never gets that far with the error when compiling.)
Importing source file to project.
Compiling.

Result: Failed build and no button to build again

Maybe it was a feature when lib files was missing and I had to fix it in the settings before trying to compile again? I was missing some lib and include files after installing the new SDK...

/Me, myself and A1G4!
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)