Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 96

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

HELP: A fellow Amigan today - SELL IT!!!!
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Hi all,

With the imminant release of OS4 for the Classic Amiga series, it has become quite apparent that there is a demand of PPC Cards for Both A4000/A3000's and the A1200.

I know there are a few people who have hoarded these cards in the past and probably still have them.

So please, if your PPC equipped Amiga is no longer being used, or you have a PPC card lying in a corner without a home, consider selling it on. There is a demand for these.
You can help in increasing the OS4 userbase, plus being a bit richer in the process.

IF YOU'RE NOT USING IT. SELL IT!

Thanks!

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Re: HELP: A fellow Amigan today - SELL IT!!!!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Mikey_C

That should also go to those who own more than one Amiga-One! Why not lend one out to those active developers or just those who'd like to give it a try!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Mikey_C

Are you trying to convince us to sell fellow Amigans?

Rude!

Nissan GTR '08
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Rudei

Sure, why not?

Actually you can't, I just realised that we are so few in numbers that we must be an endangered species, therefore we cannot be traded

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi Mikey_C,

LOL!!!!

But seriously, hey, don't sell your microAmigaOne-C. You'll NEVER get an opportunity for one again. Buying used, you don't know it's history.

A friend of mine bought me some used AD&D books a week ago. When he told me it's origin, I had to ask the guy "hey, did you get these from a garbage can", and he couldn't say they weren't, so I threw them away.

He buys and sells odds and ends, but I found out he gets stuff from the garbage too..... It's COMPLETELY put me off of used merchandise.... I was usually against it anyway, but there are things you just CAN'T buy new anymore, right? (Like the original set of AD&D books.)

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Athiest

2nd Edition all the way

Rude!

Nissan GTR '08
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Atheist

Quote:

A friend of mine bought me some used AD&D books a week ago. When he told me it's origin, I had to ask the guy "hey, did you get these from a garbage can", and he couldn't say they weren't, so I threw them away.
He buys and sells odds and ends, but I found out he gets stuff from the garbage too..... It's COMPLETELY put me off of used merchandise.... I was usually against it anyway, but there are things you just CAN'T buy new anymore, right? (Like the original set of AD&D books.)

[slightly OT]
I disagree. If one doesn't use all the A1s (s)he owns, idle ones should be sold.
I also disagree with throwing out useful books (actually the most used book here is mathematical handbook I actually found lying near the grabage can, not the mint condition, but put nicely on the pavement near the can).
You'll be amazed how many old useful stuff libraries put on sale.
And one can buy great used electronics from stereo shops that do trade-ins (bought an amplifier that was still sold new for less than half the price.
And the PC I'm going to use as HTPC here was actually given to me for free (I believe it was to rot in the cornere or thrown away by the previous owner), added to it a quiet PSU, used it untill got my A1 fixed and now building the HT)
[/slightly OT]

Bottom line: if you have spare A)S4-capable hardware - sell it.
If you want AOS4-capable hardware - hunt the used ones down!!!

Jack

Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@haymigga

Quote:

haymigga wrote:
@Mikey_C

That should also go to those who own more than one Amiga-One! Why not lend one out to those active developers or just those who'd like to give it a try!

just watch how you post it as the postal service broke mine when I sent it DOH!!!

Bloodmoon Games has released its RPG game content for free for personal use visit http://bloodmoongames.com today, or my blogg on http://bloodmoongames.blogspot.com

Wii number is : 4394 2248 4262 8983
Go to top

Register To Post