Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 101

kishigo, K-L, Firetail, emeck, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: adtools
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

I think it is is pretty clear now, I'm already working on the devilutionX...
the speed is kinda different as You said :D

thanks a lot

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi fellows

any idea what might cause this?
$ /usr/local/amiga/bin/ppc-amigaos-g++ -o hellocpp hello.cpp
/usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.2.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(ios_init.o): In function `__exchange_and_add_dispatch':
/home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/atomicity.h:81: undefined reference to 
`__gthread_active_p'
/usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.2.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(ios_init.o): In function `__atomic_add_dispatch'
:
/
home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/atomicity.h:95undefined reference to `__gthread_active_p'
/usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.2.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(ios_init.o): In function 
`__exchange_and_add_dispatch':
/home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/atomicity.h:81: undefined reference to `__gthread_active_p'
/usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.2.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(locale.o): In function `__gnu_cxx::__mutex::~__mutex()':
/home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/concurrence.h:142: undefined reference to 
`__gthread_active_p'
/home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/concurrence.h:143: undefined reference to `__gthread_mutex_destroy'
/usr/local/amiga/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.2.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(locale.o): In function `__gnu_cxx::__mutex::unlock()':
/home/pavel.bekesky/adtools/gcc/repo/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/concurrence.h:161: undefined reference to 
`__gthread_active_p'

I had to reinstall adtools in cygwin and I'm getting this when trying to recompile simple hello world code:
#include <iostream>
using std::cout;
using std::endl;

int main()
{
std::cout << "Hello cross-compiled c++ World!" << endl;
}

C lang code with gcc works fine...

thanks

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@NoCache

Just add -athread=single to the compiler flags.

If you are compiling code using C++ threads then you will want to use -athread=native instead (the above code doesn't).

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@salass00

Ah, I forgot this option, thanks ;)

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@NoCache
And -lpthread at end too if you will use -athread=native. Pure -athread=native may still fail without -lpthread

Edited by kas1e on 2019/5/16 15:55:34
Edited by kas1e on 2019/5/16 15:56:07
Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)