Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

SketchBlock Professional Edition - Version 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I pleased to be able to let you know that I released a free update to SketchBlock Professional, which now available to download from AmiStore.

Free to existing owners of SketchBloc Pro, and availabe at a discount to those of you who have bought SketchBlock Lite in the past. new customers are welcome to jump right in!

This new release inlcudes the following:
<ui>
<li>Paint tool extended to add pressure sensitive stamp intervals allowing yet greater flexibilty in brush stroke design. Works well with progressive mode</li>
<li>Extensions to the path editor. Individual polygons can now be moved, copied and scaled.</li>
<li>Snapshot windows now saves the weight bar values, enabling the tools and brushes areas to be set as desired</li>
<li>
Added controls to vary paint strolke opacity from the key board whilst painting Z decrease X increase</li>
<li>Additional ARexx commands</li>
<li>Misc bug fixes</li>
</ul>

More information on SB Pro can be found here:

http://www.broad.ology.org.uk/amiga/sketchblock/

Thanks for the various feedback bug reports and support.

Edited by broadblues on 2019/11/4 17:27:29
Go to top
Re: SketchBlock Professional Edition - Verions 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

thanks for the update

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Re: SketchBlock Professional Edition - Verions 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Thanks.

Unfortunately, when I ran Updater something went wrong and the install fell over.

Now, whenever I run updater, it says I have 3.2 installed, but I only have 3.1 installed.

:(

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@daveyw

Not sure why it would do that unless it installed to the wrong place. You could try downloading it from AMiStore instead?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@broadblues SketchBlock page seems to have an outdated link. This would work: http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... ment/library/misc/pil.lha

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

I was able to sort it by downloading to Ram: instead.

Haven't had a chance to play with it (I have to work this weekend) so will check it out next week.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
During the Alchimie, Alex Balaban has been working on an update of his hand drawing tablet driver in order to improve its use with Sktechblock.

In the same time Highlander, a MorphOS user who is also one of the best artist on Gribouillis (powerful drawing software for MorphOS) asked Alex if he could try Sketchlock since he heard of it many times.

Unfortunately Alex had only an old version and his system was not powerful enough to use Sketchblock in good conditions.

Since I had some money left on my Amistore account, I bought the latest version.

Highlander plugged his drawing tablet in my X1000, Alex installed his latest driver on my system, I launched SketchBlock 3.3 and Highlander started... drawing

He needed som time to get used to the software but I wanted to show you the result.

https://amiga-ng.org/resources/MisterSandManWBHighlander.png

Andy, I'll send you his remarks by mail (he really liked all the features offered by SketchBlock).

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Well that's great, thanks for spreading the word about my program and letting him try it out, look forward to hearing about the feedback he has.

Go to top

Register To Post