Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 114

FlynnTheAvatar, salass00, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Warzone 2100 Tutorial on AmigaOS4.1FE
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Kas1e did a really good job porting this game to AmigaOS a couple of years ago. I hope we can get a newer version of this game to our platform.

I know there is a thread about Warzone 2100 but i played the tutorial just to show how cool this game is.

Warxone 2100 Tutorial

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Re: Warzone 2100 Tutorial on AmigaOS4.1FE
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Joeled
Sorry , wasn't able to answer on your PM till now..
Anyway, as far as i remember, they introduce some problems after that version port of which done (i do not remember details, it probably was something about exec* based functions and signals, but can be wrong). Maybe now they change something, and someone may have a look at this.

EDIT: checked their page, they point out about usage of QT5, in both, linux and windows versions, so probably that must to have, sadly. Of course need to check how much of QT5 and for what being used , if not a lot and only in some editor of maps or something, that can be skipped. But if in the game itself, then probably we in fail..

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Please check it if its possible when you have time. Thanks for the port on os4depot its really fun.

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Joeled

thanks for posting as I love this type of RTS games

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@328gts
Me too and this game has potential to be a really good game on amigaos if we get an updated version. Lets hope Kas1e have time and find a way to port the newer version with multiplayer

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I try to play the game on my SAM 460 and I was really impressed of the game. But the game is full of bugs. For example: After loading a saved game i lost some units, but there is no reason why. When you come point you have to command some units ( f.e. 20 or more) the game becomes unplayable. I think the driver of our grafikcards don´t support hardware accellerration for the game.

But if someone fix this points, it would be a really fantastic game. I´m not proud to say this, I play the game on my Windows 7 Pc.

SAM 460 @ 1150 Mhz , 2GB RAM, 1TB HD +250 GB HD, 4x SATA Controller,Club 3D R7 250 + Warp3D Driver,PCIe 7.1 Soundcard,Fractal Design Define R3 artic white,AmigaOS 4.1FE, Ultra Accounts ,Mace, Dir me up, Gimp ,YAM. Turboprint 7.6
Go to top

Register To Post