Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
157 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 156

clint, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmigaOS FE Classic 53.71 copyright question
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I created an installation program to use with winUAE to automate the installation processes with the applications available on osdepot, the installation involves a complete installation using an installer created with installerGen.
The job consists in creating two partitions "HD0 = AmigaOS" "HD1 = Work"
The installer will take care of installing all compatible and functioning applications by emulating winUAE with the scripts already preconfigured with the relative paths.
The requirements will be an authentic copy of AmigaOS FE 53.71 classic with its account to download all the available updates via AmiUpdate.
And only later can the package be used
The software used are those available on osdepot which are currently downloadable.
My question is this, is it possible to create a package like this without infringing any copyright?
Thank you for any possible advice and other useful suggestions.

here a small sample test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvClj1q2dgI

Thanks!

Go to top
Re: AmigaOS FE Classic 53.71 copyright question
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Updated the installation as you can see the OS installation is performed normally.
Later the installation script takes care of adding the drivers for winuae "uaegfx" "ahi128" "internet"
The next installer will take care of updating the multimedia applications and everything that is compatible with winuae in order to have fun.
Without overwriting the original parts of amigaos 4.1FE classic
Every software used is now available on osdepot thanks to the work of many good developers.
Here is the concept of this small project to make use of amigaOS 4.1 FE for those who have purchased a copy and cannot easily configure these applications.

I apologize for this post, I hope it will be useful later once you have purchased a copy of AmigaOS FE Classic
Here an example of 5-6 minutes for installation
Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6xLShClXhY

Go to top

Register To Post