Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 103

nbache, geennaam, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

flphoto M.I.A.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It seems something is holding my flphoto update in the upload queue since Sunday. Is there anything I can do to help its acceptation?

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Re: flphoto M.I.A.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Probably forgot to enter your passcode.

Just re upload it again and enter passcode this time.

btw Orgyn this field should be set to password in the html - I can see the passcode as I type!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Drop Orgin a mail or pm. And i'm sure he will fix it. Has helped me several times.

X5000
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I downloaded it from the queue and found a bug... The main dsplay isn't cleared when you change pictures. eg. click a landscape picture then a portrait one and the landscape picture is still visible on either side of the portrait.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I'm still with the old m3x version, the new one have some strange issue, for example still some glitch when you scroll the area

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@djrikki

I'm overwriting someone else upload (but he's okay), so I can't enter the passphrase. Speaking of the passphrase I'm against converting it to a password input type because the check isn't realtime and as a consequence if you did a mistake while uploading it then you won't notice until one OS4Depot administrator tells you so. And more over when I'm uploading a program even if someone is behind me and see my passphrase it's not a big deal...

@Severin

I should probably try porting latest flphoto source code. I'll try to see if I can run flphoto on another official supported platform to see if the problem is from the port or in the original source code.

@samo79

Can you elaborate please?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@abalaban

Ok the glitches seems disapper, don't know why they happen before, however i still having some issues.

I load an image and i try to play with the GUI buttons (zoom etc..), but once i click on them the buttons disappear completely from the GUI !

See grab: http://postimage.org/image/pjwyc775f/

Also when i try to make a grab of the FLPhoto window (only the program window and nothing else) with SGrab as final output i got only a garbage image, strange that i can make normal grab taking the entire screen ...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

I'll look at that, but first I'd like to finish the update of my USB Wacom Driver.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
It ask assign first and gives a grim reaper on exit/quit.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
You should give more details.
The best is to upload your grim reaper onto crashlog.os4depot.net ( http://crashlog.os4depot.net/?functio ... graphics/edit/flphoto.lha )
For the assign you can assign it where you want, I'll probably remove the need for it in a further update.

PS: it's best if you create a new thread for flphoto related problems; now that flphoto has been accepted and is not in the upload queue anymore.

Go to top

Register To Post