Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

SketchBlock link broken at os4depot?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Hi.

I just checked the link to sketchblock in my news article to find the link broken, reporting that I was trying acces afile that did not exist.

Also the link from the search result for sketchblock at os4depot, gives the same error.

Go to top
Re: SketchBlock link broken at os4depot?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
These nice updates makes me want to buy a drawing tablet soon just for testing your app. Keep it up.

X5000
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
Same result here. Something has apparently gone wrong. However if you click links to get to "Graphics/Edit" it is listed as sketchblock_1_3_20120310.lha instead of just sketchblock. Did you intend to change the name? Searching for the new name doesn't work either. I suggest you upload it under the old name and remove it under the new name (if OS4Depot lets you do that).

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I used the replace file option. As I always do when replacing an existing archive.

The uploaded file should have been renamed to that of the previous archive (that's usually happens) someone made a mistake.

I prefer to upload a version archive name even though I know the os4depot policy is to remove the version info. I do not out of stubbournness but to make sure I'm uploading the right archive!

Perhaps I need to change that practice to make the os4depot admins lives a bit easier.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
The admin have done something wrong.My upload "iconsreworked2011"is also not in the recent area

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Should be fixed now.

Simon

Comments made in any post are personal opinion, and are in no-way representative of any commercial entity unless specifically stated as such.
----
http://codebench.co.uk
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Sorry about the incorrect filename. It has now been corrected.

(For both sketchblock and iconsreworked)

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Thanks!

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
No that is wrong again.You have overwrite iconsreworked2011edition over iconsreworked.Grrrrr :(

Edited by tommysammy on 2012/3/12 5:11:16
Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tommysammy:
Maybe you should just make a new archive with all your icons and have the two old ones replaced?

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top

Register To Post