Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 142

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Have plan for buying new monitor time for change my old good CRT :) :P

I dont need extra quality and extra specs.. Only cheaper model is good for my MicroA1 ;)

I see this two model :

Samsung E1920N, LCD, 18.5"/19"

and

LG W1943SS, LCD, 19"

Is this good for uA1c in combination with OS4.1? And do I need some special monitor drivers for it?? anyone can make it for me :P

Thanx

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@VooDoo

Both should work out of the box.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@VooDoo

They should both work, but i would not buy any of them. I'd go for a 22"-24" lcd with full hd. Seems that both had only vga, is that because the micro only has vga? Many new screens have both. As my philips brilliance 240sw. Go for a full hd screen, and you have invested a bit for the future aswell. It's no problem if you don't use the highest res on the screen.

X5000
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Antique

Yeah Micro have onlye VGA and that is limitation..hmm full hd..

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@VooDoo

If you het a full hd screen,you're ready to go when you get a new amiga later with dvi etc. You can still use the micro with either a vga or dvi adapter. Invest for the future. Ofcourse i can understand if its a matter of price though!

X5000
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@VooDoo

Buy one Philips Brillance 190s, although the VGA works not very fine much readjustement is better with the DVi connector.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@VooDoo
Quote:

hmm full hd..

I run out of videomem very fast when using full hd screens on my SAM (64MB), and your uA1 has only 32MB...

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@VooDoo

Buy a monitor that support DVI and VGA, or get a DVI to VGA adapter.

When you decide to buy new Amiga you can just plug it directly in to the DVI connector.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ZeroG

But you don't need to use the screen at full hd. But nice to have it if you get a new machine someday which is suitable for full hd res. I have a full hd screen,running on my sam at 1680x1050 i think it was. But nice to know that i can higher the res if i want to.

X5000
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Antique

BTW:
The VGA port can use higher resulutions that the DVI port, it's a hardware limit of the M9 chip used for onboard graphics.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@VooDoo

I use a "Samsung Sync Master 932B plus"(DVI+VGA inputs) with my Micro A1,I just plugged it in and off we went ,no problem

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AJS

uhh now I have a full head of various models of monitors:) But I think the decision will fall on some of the Samsung model

A1200 sandwich

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ZeroG

I can run full hd on my sam,but it eats to much memory. If only the M9 had atleast 256mb ram.

X5000
Go to top

Register To Post