Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Problem when cross-compiling libQtWebKit
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I'm trying to cross compile the WebKit module, because it is litteraly 10 times faster than native compiling. Everthing goes smooth, but when I try to build the fancybrowser example, I get these errors:

blabla/lib/libQtWebKit.so: undefined reference to '__fpclassify_double'
blabla/lib/libQtWebKit.so: undefined reference to '__flush'
blabla/lib/libQtWebKit.so: undefined reference to '__ion'

I can't seem to find any of these symbols in the webkit code, so what are they??

Go to top
Re: Problem when cross-compiling libQtWebKit
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@afxgroup

Yes it seems you are right, it is probably related to sqlite3. But how come I got it working without any probelms before?? AFAIK such a problem doesn't come about randomly just like that!

EDIT: It seems, that on my SAM, I have a file called libsqlite3.so, this file is not present on my cygwin installation. Now my question is this: From where did I get this file?? The sqlite.lha on os4depot doesn't contain it, so where on earth did it come from?? Maybe I compiled it myself and forgot about it, who knows...

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

It's probably part of one of the OS4 updates, as I know Firefox uses it, so it'll be needed for Timberwolf (actually, it might be in the Timberwolf archive)

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

i've tried to compile your QT version on cygwin but no luck..

Another thing.. if you can use a Linux VM instead of cygwin is 100000% faster....

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@afxgroup

The reason why I use cygwin is, that I have a proper version of Qt installed on my Ubuntu partition to use for cross referencing behavior of my Qt apps. I don't want to mix in two different flvours of Qt on the same system.

Could you specify what went wrong when you tried to cross compile?? The thing is, you need to switch between configurations: qmake, moc etc have to be compiled as cygwin native apps, when that is done you switch over to ppc-amigaos-c++ and build the libraries. A bit tricky, but it works .

Go to top

Register To Post