Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 148

Maijestro, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

ImageFX 4.5
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Not sure how to start this I have AmigaOS Release 4.1 Final Update 1, AMCC PPC440EP, 1.024MB FAST RAM, Radeon 9250 I have the ImageFX 4.5 Studio CD which I have been trying to install I have download the Installer imageFX from the OS4 website which starts to install the files on to the hard drive but after some minutes later a requster pops up : Volume IFXInstall read/write error 157 "LHA" I have pressed Retry a few times but nothing happens so I eject the cd and in again and started to install more files than ask to install extres and installed them ok, than added some lines to the user-startup but than a requster pops up for icons which I pressed PNG done a few files than nothing I than took the cd out and rebooted and open the draw for Image FX but there id no Icon to open the program.

Go to top
Re: ImageFX 4.5
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@atom,

This might be the pot calling the kettle black, as my own typing is awful, and you're from Camdridgshire (according to your profile) so probably not a native Englsh speaker, but could you repeat that with seperate sentences and paragraphs?

I understood as far as the read error, which could indicate a faulty CD, gently cleaning it might help.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
A little OT but have you heard anything about A-EON ImageFX; it's been 2 years since they announced that they had bought it. I use the OS3 version a lot.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@atom
Atom, please don't open new threads with the same name. Use a more detailed subject like "Error installing ImageFX on FE".
Also always use the search function at the top of the site before posting. Your question as been answered already.

Philippe 'Elwood' FERRUCCI
Sam460ex 1.10 Ghz
http://elwoodb.free.fr
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
If you are using PNG icons do you have the png icon module installled?

Go to top

Register To Post