Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 97

MigthyMax, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Looking for libQTWebKit.so...
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Posted on the SMTube post, but think may get an answer faster if I post an inquery directly targetting a response for this SObj. Does anyone know where I can find libQTWebKit? I checked OS4Depot and Aminet, but no luck.

If anyone can post a link to an uploaded file, or refer me to a hyperlink where the file would be accessible, I will forever be greatful.

Thank you!

Go to top
Re: Looking for libQTWebKit.so...
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Fairly certain this library isn't available anywhere in the Amiga world. Do end users that want to use the library have to download the linux source and crosscompile it for AmigaOS? I know little about crosscompilation, but if anyone knows if I am on the right track please let me know.

Ask Ubuntu about libQTWebKit.so

Can I simply use the varient of the SO compiled for the PPC version of Ubuntu? I checked and can't find a version for MorphOS or 68k.

Found the source for libQTWebKit, couldn't get the zip download to work, but found the URL with MacOS.

Don't know how to compile for Amiga OS4 now that I have the source locally; I'm guessing that I need to use cmake or some OS4 varient. Not certain if that source will the the one that I need in order to compile for Amiga, or if you can compile it for Amiga on OS4 itself. Gosh, the learning curve...

Sure wish that A-EON would license and release the most vital libraries for homebrewed games and common applications in the Enhancer pack.

-A1200 w/ Blizzard 1230 - 128MB FastRam
-X5000 1TB SSD HD - 16GB RAM
Go to top
Re: Looking for libQTWebKit.so...
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Way too long answer for someone discovering AmigaOS 4.1.

Right and short answer : http://os4depot.net/?function=showfil ... brary/misc/qt-minimal.lha

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top

Register To Post